Mouse: Logitech g502

Monitor: Aoc 60hz

Other tech I own

iPhone 8

Edifier Prisma

Amazon echo dot

Apple Airpods

Go Pro Hero 7

Powered or not? Is this for a desk setup, living room, or what? Do you have a receiver or other speaker amp, subwoofer, or anything like that?

There are some decent powered studio monitors for that price, like a pair of JBL 305P MKII.

11 minutes ago, SafeStrafe said:

Can someone reccomend me some good bookshelf speakers, my budget is 300 euro

Usually I start my research on TheWirecutter and find out what models are available in my country that also have all the features I need for my requirements. Then I read many, many reviews & continue researching on audio forums to see what other users think of them. https://thewirecutter.com/search/?s=bookshelf+speakers

As @loculus stated, we'd need to know if you are wanting powered speakers, unpowered speakers to connect to an existing amp, the size and use of the speakers (music production? gaming? listening to music & movies?), along with what kind of features you want the speakers to have, such as Bluetooth.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)