Gtx 750 ti 15% slower than the gtx 660(Rumor, not confirmed)

brownninja97

nvidia_gtx750ti_sp.jpg

So as you might know by now the 750 ti is apparently the first gpu to use the new maxwell arc. Sadly the improvement doesnt seem as big as i would have thought, take it with a grain of salt as i dont really know if these are true, i dont even know the specs  of the test bench that they used, this could be with a i3 3220. Then again if this is true then these could be alpha drivers which doesnt use the gpus ferocity correctly. I geuss once we find out the number of cuda cores, ROPS, TMUS and SMX units then that should help us determine if its better or worse.

http://videocardz.com/49409/nvidia-geforce-gtx-750-ti-15-slower-gtx-660

Well then what do you think, is it good or is it bad, also has anyone got the scores for the 650 ti BOOOOST and the standard 650 ti. I think people will care about that more.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Why would they even bother making a downgraded 660?

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Why would they even bother making a downgraded 660?

Honestly people would be more happy if they just rebadged the gtx 660.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Nvidia Logic.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

i got a GTX 660 at the moment, i plan on doing a massive Desktop overhaul during Q2/Q3 this year.

Character artist in the Games industry.

hopefully the gtx 860 got some more punch in it

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

*coughs* Wouldn't the lineup go GTX 660 = GTX 760 and GTX 650ti = GTX 750ti? I mean, to me that is just logical.

Im not really sure what you are trying to say

Listen if you care.

*coughs* Wouldn't the lineup go GTX 660 = GTX 760 and GTX 650ti = GTX 750ti? I mean, to me that is just logical.

The cards should one-up each other, 660Ti(or 670 if you want)=760.

I call bs. It should at least be as strong as a 660ti. 

The 760 is as strong as the 660ti so nvidia would just under cut themselves, i dont think they wanna do an AMD.

Listen if you care.

Inb4 Nvidia Logic means it's the same price 

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7 1.3v  with a Corsair H80 w/Dual SP120s - Motherboard: MSI Z97 gaming 5 - RAM: 4x4 G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 1600 - GPU: Dual PowerColour R9 290- SSD: Samsung NVME SM951 256GB-- PSU: Corsair RM 1000  - Case: NZXT H440 Black/red - Keyboard: Coolermaster CM storm Quickfire TK, Cherry MX blues - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Heaphones: Beyerdynamic DT 770 - Monitors: 3x VE248H Eyefinity 1080P -  Phone: iPhone 6S Plus               Please post your specifications in your post, signature or even better, system page on your profile!

Nvidia and AMD just need to stop with the BS rebranding.  People stop upgrading when it is not needed and they will get the message.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Isn't the 760 more like the 670?

nope, the 660 ti and the 760 are pretty neck and neck.

Listen if you care.

The benchmarks themselves mean nothing without a frame of reference.

We don't know the pricepoint; so we can't judge the value of the product.

We don't know the GPU; clockspeed, memory, how many stream processors etc to judge the efficiency of the new architecture.

The benchmarks themselves mean nothing without a frame of reference.

We don't know the pricepoint; so we can't judge the value of the product.

We don't know the GPU; clockspeed, memory, how many stream processors etc to judge the efficiency of the new architecture.

We basically know the price already, we know that will not spike much, it will be the same as the 650 ti. But some specs would really help but there is no harm in getting people thinking about it.

Listen if you care.

Perhaps some driver optimizations have yet to be done?

Wait for mantle, actually nope, wait for vidia-sync, thats likely the name for nvidias version of mantle, i give it 2 years.

Listen if you care.

Nvidia and AMD just need to stop with the BS rebranding.  People stop upgrading when it is not needed and they will get the message.

Wrong, you have to understand business and economics to understand how stupid and how much this would destroy us seeing another card with new arch. in the future. You see, they have to have cash flow to put into R&D (which takes years and years fyi) so that we can see improvements. Now take that cash flow away from either no rebranding or consumers stop buying soon we wouldn't have AMD nor Nvidia.

Wrong, you have to understand business and economics to understand how stupid and how much this would destroy us seeing another card with new arch. in the future. You see, they have to have cash flow to put into R&D (which takes years and years fyi) so that we can see improvements. Now take that cash flow away from either no rebranding or consumers stop buying soon we wouldn't have AMD nor Nvidia.

If less people buy then wouldnt there be more rebranding because they then wouldnt be able to afford a new arc.

Listen if you care.

Well maybe AMD and Nvidia should try diversifying and learn to make money other ways instead of rebranding crap.  Ok?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

That's slower than my 580.

The 580 is about the same as the 660 so yeah, that seems right.

Listen if you care.