Threadripper 2950X with Noctua NH U9 TR4 cooler Idle temp 39C okay?

Jrasero
I have a Asrock X399M motherboard paired with a Threadripper 2950X cooled by a Noctua NH U9 TR4. I screen shot my temps at 39.25C Idle w/ RM settings. This is with the fans set on silent mode through the motherboard since on normal mode they are considerably louder, too loud IMO however with the fans on normal mode the Idle temps are at 36C-37C.  Ambient temp is 68F

Is 39C too hot for Idle? Or is this just due to my current RM settings, which were made when the system was hooked up to a Asetek NZXT Kraken X52
Or is this normal?

Also forgot to note in Sliger Cerberus mATX case

SFF Time N-ATX V2 - Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WIFI - AMD Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 4090 - LG C2 OLED 42" 

Just now, Earnist_ said:

thats a bit hot

What should it be at?  any suggestions?

SFF Time N-ATX V2 - Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WIFI - AMD Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 4090 - LG C2 OLED 42" 

I mean, I would just care about your max temps, seeing as how you got a decent overclock on atm, I would test it. 

5 minutes ago, Wolther said:

I mean, I would just care about your max temps, seeing as how you got a decent overclock on atm, I would test it. 

Yeah I guess that's the most important thing.  I have tested everything yet, just switched out the AIO last night.  Hey where in Maine are you from?  I used to live in Cumberland and went to UMO

39°C isn't too bad. While it's a little on the hot side, it's not going to hurt your system at all.

As @Wolther said, your main concern should be the max temps,

18 minutes ago, Jrasero said:

Yeah I guess that's the most important thing.  I have tested everything yet, just switched out the AIO last night.  Hey where in Maine are you from?  I used to live in Cumberland and went to UMO

Ah I'm from Cumberland too, Naples specifically 

1 minute ago, Wolther said:

Ah I'm from Cumberland too, Naples specifically 

oh Cumberland County right?  Yeah I grew up in the town of Cumberland which is like 15 minutes outside of Portland.  How's the weather up there?  

6 minutes ago, Jrasero said:

oh Cumberland County right?  Yeah I grew up in the town of Cumberland which is like 15 minutes outside of Portland.  How's the weather up there?  

Ah the usual, cold and can't see over the snow banks lmao and yeah Cumberland County 

Just now, Wolther said:

Ah the usual, cold and cant see over the snow banks lmao 

lol sound like Maine but at least in the Summer it's a bit cooler than NY plus you live by the lakes

Update: After reading some of the comments about airflow on Reddit I added a Noctua NF A12X15 slim fan to the side bracket right above the cooler. There is very little clearance between the cooler and side bracket fan, but they don't touch. The good new is my Idle temps shot down to 34C with the panels on.

https://imgur.com/cRabssN

https://imgur.com/ivZ3TyF