Position while playing

Melchio

How about the position at your desk while playing? Do you stand forearm on desk or only wrists?

Actualy i can't find a perfect way to stay..i think my desk is too tall or something about the chair :/

What if someone uses their legs while gaming?...Hmmmm

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

It really depends on your chair. If it's a crappy chair, like i have, then you won't find a perfect gaming position. I'd like to have a foot rest but well... :D

I normally rest my forearm on my desk, while i lean fordward with my upper body. My legs are angled and rested on the legs of my office chair.

who cares...

I sit in the chair with my legs crossed because sitting normal is so 2004

Mouse arm has wrist bone at edge of table so I can use mouse half palming, half fingering. Rest of arm is on chairs arm rest. Keyboard is set right next to mousepad and its like TKL style. Lowest key row is 17cm from edge of table. Left elbow is on chairs arm rest. So I'm bit sideways and it isn't most ergonomic type but I'm so used to it by now. Center of my sight is bit right from center of main screen.

E: Like this http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b588/LoGiCalDrm/LoGiCalDrm/Blog/IMG_2683.jpg

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I have one foot on my chair and lean against my right knee. My buddies mock it during lan parties

Shoulder is in the same level as the keyboard and legs beside the keyboard on the desk 

P.s ==> it need to be mastered or you gonna fall alot :P