When ever I launch CS:GO this error pops up

Looks like a corrupted DLL file.

Open CMD.exe as admin and type the following followed by the enter key:  sfc /scannow

Reboot when it finishes and see if that fixed it. Otherwise, a clean install of Windows might be in order. I typically set a limit of 1-2 hours of troubleshooting

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

16 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Looks like a corrupted DLL file.

Open CMD.exe as admin and type the following followed by the enter key:  sfc /scannow

Reboot when it finishes and see if that fixed it. Otherwise, a clean install of Windows might be in order. I typically set a limit of 1-2 hours of troubleshooting

thanks for your reply. How and where to set the time limit of troubleshooting?

That DLL is what runs the US Keyboard layout, two things to try before the nuclear option, test with a UK keyboard layout (go to language settings and tell windows that you use a UK keyboard) it will change the location of @ and " but they are otherwise pretty similar. See if that works, if it does then you've confirmed the issue, if not then still try this anyway, go to a known good PC and simply copy the DLL from that machine to your own (you can also download the DLL separately but only do that if you 100% trust the source). 

I would try that first because a fresh windows install is rarely needed these days unless you are prone to fucking around with core system files without knowing what you are doing (or even if you know what you are doing, cause mistakes happen).

Did you install through steam? 

If so, just right click, properties, local files, verify integrity of game and it should see if things are broken/missing

I make intelligent lights do cool things

2 minutes ago, YaBoiWill said:

Did you install through steam? 

If so, just right click, properties, local files, verify integrity of game and it should see if things are broken/missing

Already verified the integrity of game files but still having the error

26 minutes ago, FlappyBoobs said:

That DLL is what runs the US Keyboard layout, two things to try before the nuclear option, test with a UK keyboard layout (go to language settings and tell windows that you use a UK keyboard) it will change the location of @ and " but they are otherwise pretty similar. See if that works, if it does then you've confirmed the issue, if not then still try this anyway, go to a known good PC and simply copy the DLL from that machine to your own (you can also download the DLL separately but only do that if you 100% trust the source). 

I would try that first because a fresh windows install is rarely needed these days unless you are prone to fucking around with core system files without knowing what you are doing (or even if you know what you are doing, cause mistakes happen).

Can you recommend any reputable source for KBDUS.DLL?

8 minutes ago, 4klips said:

Can you recommend any reputable source for KBDUS.DLL?

Yes, me. (file is attached below)

(I am a stranger on the internet and you have no idea if I am kosher or not, I trust me and would recommend me, but you should still be careful accepting system files from people you don't know and take the normal steps to protect yourself, I promise to you that I've changed nothing about this file, but still it's good to be careful)

Also no idea if this is allowed (and am too lazy to check) so I apologise if it's not.  

KBDUS.DLL

3 minutes ago, FlappyBoobs said:

Yes, me. (file is attached below)

(I am a stranger on the internet and you have no idea if I am kosher or not, I trust me and would recommend me, but you should still be careful accepting system files from people you don't know and take the normal steps to protect yourself, I promise to you that I've changed nothing about this file, but still it's good to be careful)

Also no idea if this is allowed (and am too lazy to check) so I apologise if it's not.  

KBDUS.DLL

Thank you