small handheld electric screwdriver

demonkoi

Hi i am a pc builder and technician and i take apart and build a lot of computers. Using a handheld screwdriver takes up a lot of my time and im looking for a thin handheld electric screwdriver that is small enough to get to hard to reach screws. the ideal shape is something like a dremmel. 

Asus crosshair hero VI  Gtx 1080ti  Ryzen 1700 16gb 3200mhz trident z RGB ram custom watercooled loop

This might be of interest if you want a Dremel - like tool, it seems that they are now making a compact screwdriver: https://www.dremel.com/en_US/products/-/show-product/tools/go-01

I believe this is available at Lowe's and Home Depot stores in the US, though I do not recall the sell price and have not tried one myself. Otherwise, DeWalt and Makita both make compact cordless screwdrivers of a similar design, though they will be more expensive than this one. Happy shopping!

43 minutes ago, demonkoi said:

Hi i am a pc builder and technician and i take apart and build a lot of computers. Using a handheld screwdriver takes up a lot of my time and im looking for a thin handheld electric screwdriver that is small enough to get to hard to reach screws. the ideal shape is something like a dremmel. 

ES120. Look it up on Amazon, eBay, Banggood or similar sites. It's gotten great reviews, it's small, the li-ion cell is easily replaceable, should you need to and so on. I recommend checking a review or two on Youtube, if you're interested.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.