darksouls remaSTERD or dark souls prepare editiON?

benjaminr

HI i want to start from the begining to play darksouls , my question is which to play darksouls remaSTERD or dark souls prepare editiON?

i am asking because dark souls prepare editiON? has 2 very good mods like

Dark Souls: Daughters of Ash Mod, ahttps://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/1372 and also

'Rekindled Edition' mod which darksouls remaSTERD doesnt have

so which to play from these 2 ?

19 minutes ago, benjaminr said:

I have no clue where you copy/pasted the spelling of these titles from but you have such faith in them.

I recommend modded Prepare to Die edition because it is usually cheaper, at least it was before it was removed from steam. Where are you buying the game from? Steam only has the remastered version which is ok I guess.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

which  are the best  mods  for  Prepare to Die edition?

9 hours ago, benjaminr said:

You have 300+ posts and aren't quoting people? Fasauceome and lots of other people haven't responded to you because you're not quoting the. They'll never get a notification saying that you replied to them..

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

11 hours ago, fasauceome said:

I have no clue where you copy/pasted the spelling of these titles from but you have such faith in them.

I recommend modded Prepare to Die edition because it is usually cheaper, at least it was before it was removed from steam. Where are you buying the game from? Steam only has the remastered version which is ok I guess.

5 minutes ago, benjaminr said:

The best mod available is DSFix, it was a big deal when it came out and was largely compared to being the same thing as Remastered, minus the tiny graphical improvements and with the occasional ladder glitch.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

The best mod available is DSFix, it was a big deal when it came out and was largely compared to being the same thing as Remastered, minus the tiny graphical improvements and the occasional ladder glitch.

darksouls remaSTERD or dark souls prepare ed itiON? which to  choose to play?

Just now, benjaminr said:

darksouls remaSTERD or dark souls prepare ed itiON? which to  choose to play?

Like I said, don't get remastered if you can find the original version and get DSFix. Also, I'm still not sure why you spell it remaSTERD lol.

Primary PC:

On 3/2/2019 at 1:14 PM, fasauceome said:

Also, I'm still not sure why you spell it remaSTERD lol.

google translate maybe. But I do know that his primary language is greek

37 minutes ago, hiitswilliam said:

google translate maybe. But I do know that his primary language is greek

The spelling I would get, but the capitalization is bizarre

Primary PC:

remastered. I tried to play the normal one on pc 3 times and gave up. 30 fps locked, no mouse support (which can be fixed by mods,but still).

I played the remaster and its pretty good, so I would get it unless money is a problem and you have a controller...

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.