New cables for my PSU

Patrik_

Hello. 

Just want to opinios of other people. I want to buy new custom cables from Cablemod because my BitFenix sucks (build quality and they were and are dirty on some places on arrival but what I expected for that price). 

Im trying to theme to build to white,orange,black and grey. This is what I made on Cablemod site. (PSU Seasonic Prime 850W) I just need 24pin, 8pin and pcie 6+2pin.

53264660_2274118489494470_1640865579394924544_n.jpg

53164924_567115627100750_6105594279562838016_n.jpg

53164985_282242272700952_5826739542140387328_n.jpg

46 minutes ago, Patrik_ said:

Hello. 

Just want to opinios of other people. I want to buy new custom cables from Cablemod because my BitFenix sucks (build quality and they were and are dirty on some places on arrival but what I expected for that price). 

Im trying to theme to build to white,orange,black and grey. This is what I made on Cablemod site. (PSU Seasonic Prime 850W) I just need 24pin, 8pin and pcie 6+2pin.

53264660_2274118489494470_1640865579394924544_n.jpg

53164924_567115627100750_6105594279562838016_n.jpg

53164985_282242272700952_5826739542140387328_n.jpg

for the 6+2 maybe do the same pattern as the eps, it doesn't have any orange which looks weird.

3 minutes ago, _d0nut said:

for the 6+2 maybe do the same pattern as the eps, it doesn't have any orange which looks weird.

Its just because I thought most of that part like gpu (its SC2 wich means no RGB) and mb are black,grey and silver thats why but Im open opinions. Waiting for other to send screens of their designs. 

9 hours ago, Patrik_ said:

Waiting for other to send screens of their designs. 

Yeah, nah. The whole point of custom cables is that you get to customise them how you like. It's purely an aesthetics choice, and no one knows what you like better than you.

10 hours ago, Patrik_ said:

I want to buy new custom cables from Cablemod because my BitFenix sucks (build quality and they were and are dirty on some places on arrival but what I expected for that price). 

What's wrong with the bitfenix? Which model is it?

You're spending $200+ on a Seasonic prime and another $100+ on custom cables for it... Because your current custom white cables are have some dirt on them? Or am I missing something here?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

11 hours ago, Spotty said:

Yeah, nah. The whole point of custom cables is that you get to customise them how you like. It's purely an aesthetics choice, and no one knows what you like better than you.

What's wrong with the bitfenix? Which model is it?

You're spending $200+ on a Seasonic prime and another $100+ on custom cables for it... Because your current custom white cables are have some dirt on them? Or am I missing something here?  

What? Just asking others on their opinios Idk what wrong with that. I should say its not like dirt its like If black color is on them. These are BitFenix Alchemy 2.0. Yeah its whole kit wich is nice but you can not line them next to each other nicely like Cablemod or Corsair. Some cables are thiner then others. EU prices are different depends on product. Its not like I hate them but Im not satisfied with product. 

3 minutes ago, Patrik_ said:

Yeah its whole kit wich is nice but you can not line them next to each other nicely like Cablemod or Corsair. Some cables are thiner then others.

It's possible that 12V cables might be thicker gauge than 3.3V/5v cables due to the higher current they typically carry. Might explain why some cables are thicker than others.

Would cable combs help the cables line up straight? They're the little plastic dividers that hold the cables in place that cablemod use. It's what holds the cables all neat and tidy like in THIS PIC
https://www.amazon.com/Pieces-24-pin-8-pin-Gesleeved-0-13inch/dp/B0756XF5ZQ/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=cable+comb&qid=1551530108&s=gateway&sr=8-3

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

25 minutes ago, Spotty said:

It's possible that 12V cables might be thicker gauge than 3.3V/5v cables due to the higher current they typically carry. Might explain why some cables are thicker than others.

Would cable combs help the cables line up straight? They're the little plastic dividers that hold the cables in place that cablemod use. It's what holds the cables all neat and tidy like in THIS PIC
https://www.amazon.com/Pieces-24-pin-8-pin-Gesleeved-0-13inch/dp/B0756XF5ZQ/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=cable+comb&qid=1551530108&s=gateway&sr=8-3

Yeah I have them If you look closer on photo of my pc you will see one on 24pin but still its not like this nicely line next to each other with not space between. 

kabely.PNG

On 3/1/2019 at 3:29 PM, LukeSavenije said:

i know someone for that

@CableMod

Interesting. Cablemod dont care about potencial customers ?

1 hour ago, Patrik_ said:

Interesting. Cablemod dont care about potencial customers ?

they do...just give them some time

@CableMod does care

@Patrik_ of course we do - I've just been very busy with builds.gg recently, sorry.

Instead of the 6+2 - maybe do a straight 6 or straight 8 so you can go with the pro option? (See photo)

asiimov2.jpg

13 hours ago, CableMod said:

@Patrik_ of course we do - I've just been very busy with builds.gg recently, sorry.

Instead of the 6+2 - maybe do a straight 6 or straight 8 so you can go with the pro option? (See photo)

asiimov2.jpg

These look rly nice thx. Im gonna order them but first I need to ask what is difference between Modflex (paracord) and Modflex (Nylon)? Wich of them are more flexible + wich you think will be better for this build ?  

@Patrik_ I would go with the ModMesh for that case/build. It does come down to personal preference though. The above pictured would be our ModMesh.

ModFlex is our softer, more flexible sleeving option. ModMesh is our stiffer, more vibrant sleeving option which has UV reactive colors.

18 hours ago, CableMod said:

@Patrik_ I would go with the ModMesh for that case/build. It does come down to personal preference though. The above pictured would be our ModMesh.

ModFlex is our softer, more flexible sleeving option. ModMesh is our stiffer, more vibrant sleeving option which has UV reactive colors.

Ok thx for all. ?

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2019 at 1:50 AM, CableMod said:

There is little problem with my order. I would like to ask you there because my message is not sending on cablemod site. I recived my cables they look awsome and everything but there is one small problem there are to short for my build I need like 3cm more on 24pin and 8pin for cpu. I would like to refund them or exchange and get longer ones. Can you help me please with that because Im little on my nervs with that and Im nerves about shipping. Thank you for your time 

On 3/6/2019 at 1:50 AM, CableMod said:

image.png.a99f628289f745d659dd0550acd8132d.png

@Patrik_ if it isn't letting you send the message that means you have reCAPTCHA blocked (helps prevent spam on our end). Email Support@CableMod.com though and it will get you to our support team in the same. :)

7 hours ago, CableMod said:

@Patrik_ if it isn't letting you send the message that means you have reCAPTCHA blocked (helps prevent spam on our end). Email Support@CableMod.com though and it will get you to our support team in the same. :)

Thank you. I hope It will resolve without problems. :) 

On 4/29/2019 at 6:22 AM, CableMod said:
On 4/29/2019 at 6:22 AM, CableMod said:

Just asking but how long it take them to responce back? I need to know because If I did something wrong with email I sent than I will send it again from different email. One time I had bugged email and I could not see new coming emails. 

11 hours ago, Patrik_ said:

Just asking but how long it take them to responce back? I need to know because If I did something wrong with email I sent than I will send it again from different email. One time I had bugged email and I could not see new coming emails. 

@Patrik_ typically it is within 24 hours but allow for up to 48 as it may vary depending on how many tickets/emails they receive. :)

2 hours ago, CableMod said:

@Patrik_ typically it is within 24 hours but allow for up to 48 as it may vary depending on how many tickets/emails they receive. :)

image.png.6dcebccce71adda18a1deb77e86c15ef.png

Cmoon... It costed me 100USD and now they are for nothing. Great.... Yeah refunds taken.... sure cablemod. Ok than If its like that. Do you have any type how to connect my cables if they are to short? I just need like 3 or 5 cm more. I would really appreciate If I could make them longer by connecting something to psu and after that to my custom cable. There just needs to be something for it. 

6 hours ago, CableMod said:

58664000_360744614556503_8827697268472676352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.fprg3-1.fna&oh=f3caec4dec383811d8ed0dddff56cb3e&oe=5D74AA86Nvm. Thanks for all I did it. I made completly new cablemagement and I turned my PSU on wrong site :D but It works. If 24pin or 8pin was 1cm or just 0,5cm shorter I would be doomed. 

@Patrik_ we do note that on our store policies page if you review it actually.

" Please note that orders of customized products are final, and cannot be refunded as they cannot be resold. Returns of normal product catalog items will carry a 15% restocking fee, and customers are responsible for shipping expenses incurred sending these items back. Products that are opened cannot be returned. "

Our support team will help discount the cost for you though if you want the cables remade at a longer length, they are very generous discounts in these situations though which is why I said to email them. But no we cannot offer returns on custom orders like this as we cannot resell them unfortunately.