One time donations a thing?

Hey everyone: Tis me. (P.S. Actually I probably have no authority to be all "Hey everyone" so just forget I said it (P.P.S. just NVM I'm sorta dragging this out too long now. (P.P.P.S. I should just shut up now, shouldn't I)))

Okay. To start, here's a TL;DR for those people who like that: Is there any way to make a one time donation to LTT/LMG?

So now for the people who actually care for my long drawn out story: Looking today, and lots of channels have Patreons or YT membership programs, but if I'm not looking for subscription benefits, are there any portals to make that kind of donation? (Yes, I know I could just buy LTX 2019 tickets, but I live in New Jersey, and I don't want to give my LTT money to Air Canada or heaven forbid United Airlines.) Thanks for the advice, and I should just really stop typing now, shouldn't I.

Thanks,

Aidan

Don't forget to quote or mention me

Primary PC:

CPU: i5-8600K @Stock  GPU: RTX 2060 Zotac GAMING Amp  RAM: 4x4GB 2400 MHz DDR4 Crucial Ballistix Sport LT  MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A  HDD: 4 TB 5400 RPM Seagate Barracuda, 2TB 7200 RPM Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim  SSD: Inland Professional 120 GB  Soundcard: built in  Case: NZXT H500i  Screen: HP 22cwa IPS

Server: Working on it (See https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1039535-server-build/)

Laptop : Microsoft Surface Pro 5:

CPU: i5-7300U  GPU: Intel HD 620  RAM: 2x4GB DDR3 1866 MHz  MOBO: Microsoft Custom  SSD: Internal M.2  Soundcard: built in  Case: lol its a laptop  Screen: see case: lol its a laptop

Phone: Google Pixel:

CPU: Qualcomm 821  GPU: Adreno 530  RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X  Storage: 32GB eMMC  Display: 5" 16:9 1080x1920p Corning Gorilla Glass 4

Dog: Shorty, Absolute Mutt:

Ears: Floppy  Tail: Long  Paws: Muddy  Fur: Brown

Cats: Chili and Cheddar (Don't Ask):

Cute: Yes  Fur: Soft  Tail: In front of you whacking your face

Cereal: 

Dry: NOPE  With Milk: Cinnamon Toast Crunch  Milk: Whole % Vitamin D  Hot: Quaker Instant Maple  Steel Cooked: Wegmans with Sweetened Condensed Milk

Coffee:

Type: Latte  Caffeinated: very much so  Milk: Yes

Game consoles:

PC ALL THE WAY

I don't believe there is a donate link at the current moment. If you want to show your appreciation for LMG, i'd recommend buying a piece of merch from https://www.lttstore.com/. You get to support LMG, and you get a cool shirt.

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

6 minutes ago, bellabichon said:

merch

Ahh, Ye olde merch obsession. How could I forget. I'll probably do that because those shirts are freaking sick. Thanks for the advice.

5 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

donate during The Wan Show if you watch live 

Thanks for the advice. I may end up doing that, but a option when they aren't live would of been best. Thanks though

Primary PC:

CPU: i5-8600K @Stock  GPU: RTX 2060 Zotac GAMING Amp  RAM: 4x4GB 2400 MHz DDR4 Crucial Ballistix Sport LT  MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A  HDD: 4 TB 5400 RPM Seagate Barracuda, 2TB 7200 RPM Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Slim  SSD: Inland Professional 120 GB  Soundcard: built in  Case: NZXT H500i  Screen: HP 22cwa IPS

Server: Working on it (See https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1039535-server-build/)

CPU: i5-7300U  GPU: Intel HD 620  RAM: 2x4GB DDR3 1866 MHz  MOBO: Microsoft Custom  SSD: Internal M.2  Soundcard: built in  Case: lol its a laptop  Screen: see case: lol its a laptop

CPU: Qualcomm 821  GPU: Adreno 530  RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X  Storage: 32GB eMMC  Display: 5" 16:9 1080x1920p Corning Gorilla Glass 4

Cereal: 

Dry: NOPE  With Milk: Cinnamon Toast Crunch  Milk: Whole % Vitamin D  Hot: Quaker Instant Maple  Steel Cooked: Wegmans with Sweetened Condensed Milk

Coffee:

Game consoles:

PC ALL THE WAY

Just now, Teddy07 said:

donating to a millionaire

Somehow I don't get how I'm being attacked for liking LTT on the LTT forum...

Primary PC:

Cereal: 

Coffee:

Game consoles:

PC ALL THE WAY

6 minutes ago, AKinsey2468 said:

The LTT forum is one the most active, knowledgeable, and respectful forums out there. Because of this, it does attract a fair amount of people who are neutral or anti-LTT. What they refuse to accept, is that the community on the forum is, for the most part, the same community that watches LTT videos, and that the forum is as good as it is, because of the interference from LTT. 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

8 minutes ago, AKinsey2468 said:

This is the most amazing comeback I have ever heard

Glad you liked it. 

Main PC:

Peripherals/Other:

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

15 minutes ago, AKinsey2468 said:

I am not attacking anyone. I just think it is funny.

On a side note: I think you should work on your attitude because you seem to be easily offended. It is not a helpful trait to have in order to survive in the workplace. You will become an easy target. I am not saying this to attack you in case you think so. ?

3 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

I am not attacking anyone. I just think it is funny.

On a side note: I think you should work on your attitude because you seem to be easily offended. It is not a helpful attitude to have in order to survive in the workplace. You will become an easy target with your attitude. I am not saying this to attack you in case you think so. ?

Uhh, no harm done, but still, it seems a little silly hating on someone in their forum

6 minutes ago, bellabichon said:

The LTT forum is one the most active, knowledgeable, and respectful forums out there. Because of this, it does attract a fair amount of people who are neutral or anti-LTT. What they refuse to accept, is that the community on the forum is, for the most part, the same community that watches LTT videos, and that the forum is as good as it is, because of the interference from LTT. 

Thanks for this literal ESSAY about the forum. Thank you for your service

Primary PC:

Cereal: 

Coffee:

Game consoles:

PC ALL THE WAY

1 minute ago, AKinsey2468 said:

Thanks for this literal ESSAY about the forum. Thank you for your service

I'm bored out of my mind in World History so you're very welcome. 

Main PC:

Peripherals/Other:

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Just now, bellabichon said:

World History

I mean, not focusing in class ?, but not focusing by writing on the LTT forum is totally an improvement

Primary PC:

Cereal: 

Coffee:

Game consoles:

PC ALL THE WAY

32 minutes ago, bellabichon said:

Don't use their forum, then.

Why? Is it bad to help other people?

28 minutes ago, AKinsey2468 said:

Got that nice big report button pressed

You're not supposed to talk about moderation of a user in public, especially if you're just telling someone that you reported them.

22 minutes ago, bellabichon said:

Because of this, it does attract a fair amount of people who are neutral or anti-LTT. What they refuse to accept, is that the community on the forum is, for the most part, the same community that watches LTT videos, and that the forum is as good as it is, because of the interference from LTT. 

It's not LTT staff that's helping people on this forum. It's volunteers like you and me.

13 minutes ago, AKinsey2468 said:

it seems a little silly hating on someone in their forum

You seem to be new here. Lots of active members on this forum hate LTT's videos.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

2 minutes ago, Geography said:

You're not supposed to talk about moderation of a user in public, especially if you're just telling someone that you reported them.

Sorry 'bout that. Will add it to my list of rules

2 minutes ago, Geography said:

You seem to be new here. Lots of active members on this forum hate LTT's videos.

Yeah, I am new, but I have seen lots of it before on the forum.

Thanks again

Primary PC:

Cereal: 

Coffee:

Game consoles:

PC ALL THE WAY

17 minutes ago, Geography said:

Rhetorical question. 

Fair enough.

It's not LTT staff that's helping people on this forum. It's volunteers like you and me.

Sure, but it's run and moderated by LTT staff. Also, I've had Linus and other LTT staff personally respond to my topics before, so you're not entirely correct.

18 minutes ago, Geography said:

There's a fair amount. Toxicity is still toxic, though. 

Main PC:

Peripherals/Other:

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

11 minutes ago, bellabichon said:

Rhetorical question. 

No, it was a question I wanted you to answer.

Sure, but it's run and moderated by LTT staff.

How often does Linus respond to help choosing parts for a PC? Also, mods are not LTT staff.

Also, I've had Linus and other LTT staff personally respond to my topics before, so you're not entirely correct.

Great for you! And how often do they do that? LTT staff generally don't help "normal" people asking "normal" questions such as why my FPS is bad, what PC parts to choose for a gaming PC, etc. Maybe they do help normal people sometimes, but that's not very often.

EDIT: I'm not arguing with anyone anymore regarding this topic.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

1 minute ago, Geography said:

Great for you! And how often do they do that? LTT staff generally don't help "normal" people asking "normal" questions such as why my FPS is bad, what PC parts to choose for a gaming PC, etc. Maybe they do help normal people sometimes, but that's not very often.

And you expect them too? They're busy.

Main PC:

Peripherals/Other:

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

12 minutes ago, bellabichon said:

They're busy....

...Making clickbait content :P

There's no one-time purchase at the moment which would for the most part go directly to LMG. Donating Bits in Twitch or buying subscription on Twitch gives money to Twitch. Buying merch is about same with manufacturing costs and shipping. Floatplane is only direct way. At the moment you can only buy month, but I hope they add 1/3/6/12 options soon. That would be best as you can buy it once and cancel it immediately after payment has gone through.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

There's no one-time purchase at the moment which would for the most part go directly to LMG. Donating Bits in Twitch or buying subscription on Twitch gives money to Twitch. Buying merch is about same with manufacturing costs and shipping. Floatplane is only direct way. At the moment you can only buy month, but I hope they add 1/3/6/12 options soon. That would be best as you can buy it once and cancel it immediately after payment has gone through.

Thanks! This gives me even more options

Primary PC:

Cereal: 

Coffee:

Game consoles:

PC ALL THE WAY

Also,

8 minutes ago, Geography said:

...Making clickbait content :P

22 minutes ago, Geography said:

No, it was a question I wanted you to answer.

How often does Linus respond to help choosing parts for a PC? Also, mods are not LTT staff.

EDIT: I'm not arguing with anyone anymore regarding this topic.

32 minutes ago, bellabichon said:

Rhetorical question. 

Fair enough.

Sure, but it's run and moderated by LTT staff. Also, I've had Linus and other LTT staff personally respond to my topics before, so you're not entirely correct.

There's a fair amount. Toxicity is still toxic, though. 

51 minutes ago, Geography said:

Guys, I don't mean to cause a conspiracy by asking this. Both of your ideas have their ups and downs. (Darn it I am stoking the fire even more by posting this)

Primary PC:

Cereal: 

Coffee:

Game consoles:

PC ALL THE WAY

Buy a T-shirt and call it a day jeez. You can show your support to other strangers who may ask you about it or they can tune in which - more $.

• CPU 12900k   Motherboard Asus z690 prime RAM 32gb gskill 3200 trident z GPU Msi suprim RTX3080 wekwb block Case 011 dynamic PSU Evga gq  850w 1tb NVME m.2 boot drive

The only way you'd get money directly to LMG is through Floatplane or LTX.

LTT merch only gives a small cut of the price to LMG plus shipping is expensive (at least outside of the US and Canada).

For now, there's not many options to donate directly.