Computer Crashing Please Help

Hi,

I'm upgrading to a new computer and would like to give my old rig to my girlfriend. However it is behaving strangely. The computer seems to randomly crash, this does seem to happen more so when gaming or multitasking. I ran the cpu through a stress test and it did not crash. I ran the ram through windows memory scan software built into windows 10 and it didn't find anything. I ran the gpu through so stress test and nothing. I then removed 1 stick of ram and ran a benchmark, nothing. I also overclocked the system and tested in between each change in this order, cpu --> gpu -> ram (Turned XMP on). With an X.M.P. profile both sticks of memory work fine. With a slight cpu overclock 1 stick performs slightly better than the other in benchmarks. When both XMP on and CPU overclocked only 1 stick will run, the other will give me an overclock failed error. Do I need new ram or can a different component cause this? How do I diagnosis this? System runs are 33-45C or less when gaming 65-70C under load.

Here is the system (The AIO is for the upcoming system using it on temp bases):