Thermaltake View 71 Full tower Front AIO

I have a Thermaltake View 71 Full Tower, I'm looking for an AIO that I can mount in the front of the case. I have a Thermaltake Floe but the only way to mount it to the front is to use a push/pull fan config, but no one can see the fans from the front of the case. All the fans that I have are RGB and I have a nice design to them when lit. I'm looking for an AIO that has a long enough tubes in order for it to be mounted in the front of the case without doing the same thing that I did for the floe. I have mounted the floe on the top of the case but the temps are not as Ideal as it was in the front. Right now the temps are around 77 to 86 Fahrenheit not Celsius.  Some say that is cool enough but I have not overclocked the CPU at the moment. Also the way the Floe is mounted at the moment the tubes are too close the back of the GPU which is mounted Vertical. I am not proficient with custom tubing, I have tried and still need a lot of practice. Also where I live is a small florida town so there is no special computer shop like it is in the big city. If anyone has Ideas it would be appreciated.

77-86f is 25-30C. I assume that's at idle? What's your temps under load, since we can't really tell you how good your cooling is at idle.

That said, a 240/360mm AiO is still enough for basically any chip you can put under it. You don't need to replace the one you have

Under load the temps are in the area of 88 to 94F at the highest it goes about 96F. I got better temps when mounted in the front but as I said it was not an easy mounting. This is why I'm looking for an AIO that has very long tubes to mount in the front. I would do a custom water loop but not to good at it. Don't want to try and end up ruining my Build. 

4 hours ago, Malfaur said:

Under load the temps are in the area of 88 to 94F at the highest it goes about 96F. I got better temps when mounted in the front but as I said it was not an easy mounting. This is why I'm looking for an AIO that has very long tubes to mount in the front. I would do a custom water loop but not to good at it. Don't want to try and end up ruining my Build. 

That's still only 36C. Absolutely nothing to worry about. You should worry if you hit 90C (~190F).

Any particular reason you want it cooler?

I'm just new to all of this. I thought when it was mounted up front and the temps were room temp or lower under load that is what is desired. But if you are saying that under load 36C is a good temp then I guess I'm worrying for nothing. This morning those temps 36C were for about 4 hours under load.  So if they are staying in that area for that length of time, I guess i shouldn't worry. 

9 hours ago, Malfaur said:

I'm just new to all of this. I thought when it was mounted up front and the temps were room temp or lower under load that is what is desired. But if you are saying that under load 36C is a good temp then I guess I'm worrying for nothing. This morning those temps 36C were for about 4 hours under load.  So if they are staying in that area for that length of time, I guess i shouldn't worry. 

I mean, cooler is better, but there's no point throwing money at something when you have those kinds of temps unless you're going for record-shattering overclocks.. Which you'd need LN2, or at least a chiller for anyway. 

Also, if you want people to see your replies you have to quote them or tag them with @

4 hours ago, Mehmy said:

I mean, cooler is better, but there's no point throwing money at something when you have those kinds of temps unless you're going for record-shattering overclocks.. Which you'd need LN2, or at least a chiller for anyway. 

Also, if you want people to see your replies you have to quote them or tag them with @

Sorry about that, didn't know that is how it worked. I guess your are right, not worth me throwing money out the window. As I said I am new to all of this, back in the day, as long as there was a fan on the cpu it was enough.