Old HDD problems, still boots when plugging in but new HDD is chosen as boot1 with Windows up and running.

Hello there, to make it short;
Recently i've bought a new HDD, because my old one was dying, i've installed windows etc already on it, and i am currently writing this on said HDD. (Seagate 2TB)
But now comes the problem, i wanted to connect my older 1TB HDD to the mainboard, i did so, but when i turned it on, it booted to that 1TB drive, which i don't want to happen.
I've changed in the BIOS the settings already to boot from the 2TB one, but as i do so, the 1TB HDD doesn't get shown in Windows, it does however in the BIOS. (Also the new 2TB doesn't get shown when i boot from the old 1TB HDD)
There are some important files on that old HDD, any ideas on how to get them over to the new one?

Right click start and select disk management...

DO NOT CLICK ON INITIALISE DISK IF ASKED, THIS WILL WIPE THE DRIVE. Just click no!!!!!

Take a screenshot of the Window and post it please.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Firstly i have to connect the old HDD to my pc, fyi the new 2TB is on the Sata3_0 slot, and the older one on the Sata3_1 slot.
Give me a few minutes, and i will be back.

That's very odd, there's actually not much more I can think of doing to make it work.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Actually i've managed to get it to work in some other way.
It still booted to the 1TB drive, but now the new one was showing up, so now i was able to copy the files i needed from the old to the new, and yeah it worked that way.