HELP....need a case with a full window

Go to solution Solved by Butterfish,

Lol... I just looked this up because I have a 600T.... so not worth it... They want $130 and you have to wait 12 weeks. The freaking case is $180.

I wish this thread actually answered OPs question. I love the 750D because of that big sexy window too, but the case is way too big. I was looking around for a similar case window.. But I gave up, getting a Fractal R4, Linus is always talking about silence.

What do you mean it doesn't answer the OP's question? We both suggested the 600T with custom window, and i asked him about it because i found it interesting.

I was also looking for a case with a nice window and i ended up picking the Fractal Arc Midi R2, due to the sexyness of the front/top mesh and the tinted window.

not too terrible, maybe ill wait for it to come out too, they said late february.

The 760T also has a cover for the 5.25" bay. You can install your optical drive without making it look bad like on the 750D, though its only for the top one.

Im looking for a case with a full windowed side panel like the corsair obsidian 750D. If i cant find a better one ill just stick with the 750D.

attachicon.gifcorsair_obsidian_750d_55.jpg

Please HELP me!!!!!

as you can see it looks like crap with a CD drive installed.

get an external cd/dvd drive instead then?

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

Did you also order the acrylic panel from mnpctech? 

Lol... I just looked this up because I have a 600T.... so not worth it... They want $130 and you have to wait 12 weeks. The freaking case is $180.

I wish this thread actually answered OPs question. I love the 750D because of that big sexy window too, but the case is way too big. I was looking around for a similar case window.. But I gave up, getting a Fractal R4, Linus is always talking about silence.

Maximum... Game

Windows 7 'til 2077 CPU Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz HSF Noctua NH-D14 GPU EVGA 780 TI ACX DISPLAY 2x ASUS VN248H-P RAM 6GB G.SKILL 1333Mhz MOBO ASUS P6T Deluxe SOUND ASUS Xonar Essence STX PHONES Sennhesier HD598 SSD Samsung 840 PRO 128GB HDD Western Digital Black PSU Corsair HX620 CASE Corsair Graphite 600T Artic White  MOUSE Corsair M65 Artic White KEYBOARD Corsair K70 MX Brown PAD Corsair MM200

What do you mean it doesn't answer the OP's question? We both suggested the 600T with custom window, and i asked him about it because i found it interesting.

I was also looking for a case with a nice window and i ended up picking the Fractal Arc Midi R2, due to the sexyness of the front/top mesh and the tinted window.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Im pretty sure im going with the 600T now, it just looks badass with the window.

Soon to come

Im pretty sure im going with the 600T now, it just looks badass with the window.

So you're going to order a window that takes 12 weeks to ship to you? Just asking. Are people seriously doing that?

Maximum... Game

Windows 7 'til 2077 CPU Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz HSF Noctua NH-D14 GPU EVGA 780 TI ACX DISPLAY 2x ASUS VN248H-P RAM 6GB G.SKILL 1333Mhz MOBO ASUS P6T Deluxe SOUND ASUS Xonar Essence STX PHONES Sennhesier HD598 SSD Samsung 840 PRO 128GB HDD Western Digital Black PSU Corsair HX620 CASE Corsair Graphite 600T Artic White  MOUSE Corsair M65 Artic White KEYBOARD Corsair K70 MX Brown PAD Corsair MM200

So you're going to order a window that takes 12 weeks to ship to you? Just asking. Are people seriously doing that?

after 2.5 hours of thinking about it.....probably still sticking with 750d

Soon to come