HELP....need a case with a full window

Go to solution Solved by Butterfish,

Lol... I just looked this up because I have a 600T.... so not worth it... They want $130 and you have to wait 12 weeks. The freaking case is $180.

I wish this thread actually answered OPs question. I love the 750D because of that big sexy window too, but the case is way too big. I was looking around for a similar case window.. But I gave up, getting a Fractal R4, Linus is always talking about silence.

What do you mean it doesn't answer the OP's question? We both suggested the 600T with custom window, and i asked him about it because i found it interesting.

I was also looking for a case with a nice window and i ended up picking the Fractal Arc Midi R2, due to the sexyness of the front/top mesh and the tinted window.

Im looking for a case with a full windowed side panel like the corsair obsidian 750D. If i cant find a better one ill just stick with the 750D.

post-54029-0-80690200-1390034712_thumb.j

Please HELP me!!!!!

as you can see it looks like crap with a CD drive installed.

Soon to come

the 760t probably has the biggest window you can get. Not sure when it goes on sale though

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

Thank got I got a door case over this one. Anyways what about that new corsair one with the curved edges window?

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

two good choices are fractural design r4 or any of the NZXT phantom series 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

The Corsair 350D has a big window. Same for the Corsair Air 540.

You can get the Corsair 600T and custom order a 100% clear side panel from MNPC

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Why not 750D? It is a great case. tj11 is okay and 900d has the same window style. 

Poppin tags. You just listed a $580 case and a $330 case lol

Im looking for a case with a full windowed side panel like the corsair obsidian 750D. If i cant find a better one ill just stick with the 750D.

attachicon.gifcorsair_obsidian_750d_55.jpg

Please HELP me!!!!!

as you can see it looks like crap with a CD drive installed.

I actually think it looks good dude, I personally wouldn't change it.

Thank got I got a door case over this one. Anyways what about that new corsair one with the curved edges window?

Can you provide a link please.

Soon to come

Those aren't full windowed. Just partial.

the r4 has a window panel and the phantoms still look pretty good even thought their just half  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Thank you, i am looking for full window

I actually think it looks good dude, I personally wouldn't change it.

as i keep telling myself but i cant get over the cd drive look, i guess i could go with an external cd drive since cd drives are needed less and less these days.

Soon to come

True. I don't think the OP meant a clear side panel but just a large side panel in general.

Edit: Oh, nvm.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Thank you, i am looking for full window

as i keep telling myself but i cant get over the cd drive look, i guess i could go with an external cd drive since cd drives are needed less and less these days.

I'm personally waiting for the 760T.

Also hello SLC person. I lived in SLC/West Jordan for a few years.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix

Im in heber city now....alot better being in the mountains.

ill check out the 760T never seen it.

Soon to come

Im in heber city now....alot better being in the mountains.

ill check out the 760T never seen it.

Basically a 750D with a hinged door and mesh front. 760t > 750d and I'm a big fan of the current Obsidian line up

I forgot about that case, i watched the CES footage last week and saw it. Way badass but probably comes with a knarley price tag as well.

Soon to come

I forgot about that case, i watched the CES footage last week and saw it. Way badass but probably comes with a knarley price tag as well.

Looks like $189 so far.

Looks like $189 so far.

not too terrible, maybe ill wait for it to come out too, they said late february.

Soon to come

-snip-

You can get the Corsair 600T and custom order a 100% clear side panel from MNPC

Exactly what i thought of when i saw the topic!

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I do love the 600T. Have the black one with an older i5 chilling in it.

Did you also order the acrylic panel from mnpctech? 

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

How about a haf Xc, can't get more window than that. Although it does make the case ugly in my eyes.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

Did you also order the acrylic panel from mnpctech? 

I do have it yeah. Was one of the first people to order it from the original guy before mnpc took it over from him