Water Cooling Online Retailers

Greetings Friends,

I've been doing some research into Water Cooling PC Parts. I am having a difficult time whom are trusted retailers, I really want to purchase from FrozenCPU. However I heard that there has been some controversies over the past few years. Thanks in advance.

- James

13 minutes ago, Crusadiar said:

Greetings Friends,

I've been doing some research into Water Cooling PC Parts. I am having a difficult time whom are trusted retailers, I really want to purchase from FrozenCPU. However I heard that there has been some controversies over the past few years. Thanks in advance.

- James

Welcome to the Forums! 

There are lots of places to get watercooling gear, Performance PC's, Modmymods, Aqua-Tuning USA are all good options. 

Thank you! I will take a look those places. Hopefully they are all trustworthy >.>

Performance PC' i trust,Modmymods was started by a group of people that left frozencpu before they went down hill big time.For rads hardware labs are very hard to beat in cooling and flow.Blocks heatkiller is the best but real world most are with in 5 degree difference max between them all.

On 2/22/2019 at 10:00 PM, Crusadiar said:

Greetings Friends,

- James

I've recently purchased some custom colored radiators from PrimoChill and I can heartily recommend them. This was my first custom hard loop and they were very helpful with specific questions I had. Response was quick and well explained. Their prices were comparable to other places and their parts shipped rather quickly.