LTX "Virtual Tickets" - Livestream on Floatplane

matt-fr

Linus and Colton announced, in the following video, at 19min30, that there will be a live-streamed part of LTX on Floatplane.

That's just great for people who can't make it physically, and I'm glad they're doing it.

I was just wondering, at the moment, when a livestream is finished, there is no way to watch a replay of it on Floatplane.

The livestream of LTX being Floatplane exclusive, will there be a replay option, in July, at the time of LTX ?

44 minutes ago, matt-fr said:

Linus and Colton announced, in the following video, at 19min30, that there will be a live-streamed part of LTX on Floatplane.

That's just great for people who can't make it physically, and I'm glad they're doing it.

I was just wondering, at the moment, when a livestream is finished, there is no way to watch a replay of it on Floatplane.

The livestream of LTX being Floatplane exclusive, will there be a replay option, in July, at the time of LTX ?

Unless its a feature Floatplane adds in the future, right now you will NOT be able to see a VOD of it.

On 2/22/2019 at 11:38 PM, CPotter said:

Unless its a feature Floatplane adds in the future, right now you will NOT be able to see a VOD of it.

and there goes all value of a virtual ticket for me. Shame, but sitting IRL watching streams that, let's be honest ltt track record, won't be on time and most likely wont' have a set schedule either or duration for that matter. Sorry boys. Hope you can get this fixed for next year. would love a blizzard style virtual ticket value.

8700k @5.0GHz | Maximus X Hero | RAM 32GB @3200MHz CL14 | 1080 TI | SSD 250GB + 2x500GB Raid 0 | Monitor 1440p 165Hz ISP

On 2/24/2019 at 6:07 AM, A_Mediocre_Kangaroo_Farmer said:

and there goes all value of a virtual ticket for me. Shame, but sitting IRL watching streams that, let's be honest ltt track record, won't be on time and most likely wont' have a set schedule either or duration for that matter. Sorry boys. Hope you can get this fixed for next year. would love a blizzard style virtual ticket value.

Fair enough, sorry about that. This year will be a good tester for us and I'm positive we'll learn a lot.