Anthem & RTX 2070

Zanakinz

Hello!

I have a RTX 2070 and for some reason the game loaded in 720p ultra HD quality...  Which shocked me so I updated it to 4k and the screen just flickers black (only game that does this) so after messing with the keyboard for awhile I realize its in a loading screen or something!

Is the RTX 2070 capable of handling anthem at 4k?

Anthem is a buggy mess right now, I'm not surprised if they're working on that kind of error.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

It's in windowed mode by default. Make it full screen and it will be fine. Alt+Enter might work sometime.

I have a 1070 i run in everything max out at 1080p smooth 75 fps. doubt it can handle 4k at max. probably medium/high.

4 minutes ago, Franck said:

It's in windowed mode by default. Make it full screen and it will be fine. Alt+Enter might work sometime.

I have a 1070 i run in everything max out at 1080p smooth 75 fps. doubt it can handle 4k at max. probably medium/high.

It only happens in full-screen.  I've yet to test it in windowed mode.

in 1080p the RTX 2070 runs fantastic.  But you'd think the card should handle 4k.

6 minutes ago, Zanakinz said:

It only happens in full-screen.  I've yet to test it in windowed mode.

yeah try it, i have the same issue on far cry 5. So far 90% of the bugs are PS4 and Xbox related. there is only 1 reported bug that might make it crash but if you do the freeplay mission prospero you clear of the possible bug.

in 1080p the RTX 2070 runs fantastic.  But you'd think the card should handle 4k.

Well the 1070 can run the 4k but at medium. I don't know for sure but extrapolating performance the 2070 would be smooth at medium but high and ultra it will probably be sub 60 fps for sure unless it had twice the power of the 1070. At high i get 35 fps at 4k. I prefered lowering to 1080p to be always smooth.

The day 1 patch made Anthem run like dirt for me, was great before that now im getting FPS drops down to 30 sometimes, whilst before it was basically 70-90. The game is a buggy mess right now, especially on PC...

RTX 2060 by the way. 

This game is absolute junk, the Demo sucks and full version no different.  I un-installed it and could not play it.   Typical Corporate Pigs that rush things, cut corners for quick money

CPU i7 4960x Ivy Bridge Extreme | 64GB Quad DDR-3 RAM | MBD Asus x79-Deluxe | RTX 2080 ti FE 11GB |
Thermaltake 850w PWS | ASUS ROG 27" IPS 1440p | | Win 7 pro x64 |