EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 compatible waterblock?

Kushie

Apparently EKWB won't make a block for this specific card. Some online have said the Titan or FE block fit. 

This video shows the FE block fitting without modification. Others have said it requires modification. Anyone know? 

I can't speak to full custom blocks, but the SC2 Hybrid model uses the same parts EVGA sold in the Hybrid conversion kit, it looks like your potential concern would be the big DVI Port sticking up thats not on a founders 1080ti, so long the the Waterblock has a cutout for the DVI port it should work without modification, FYI like 1070 through Titan Xp's Founders card all use the same board layout so EKWB blocks for 1080's should fit, you just gotta make sure you get enough thermal pads for all the memory modules, the Water Block from EK's Fluid Gaming (the aluminum stuff) is designed to fit EVERY Founders card.

If the video shows it, then you’re good to go. If there is a mod, prolly slight. Had to do it to some of my blocks. Drilling out a small portion of the acetal for a cap that’s a bit higher than the rest. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Dude, I have a pair of EVGA 1080TI SC2's under water and indeed, you can use GPU waterblocks from EKWB. The trick is to ensure you purchase from the " EK-FC GeForce GTX FE" family and you'll be fine without requiring any modifications.

NB. That video from Optimum Tech was what I originally based my gamble for compatibility decision upon.