MSI z97 Gaming 5 Motherboard Tempature Sensor Issue

My current specs:
i7-4790k @ 4.4ghz

MSI z97 Gaming 5 Motherboard

CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO

16gb (4x4gb) G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)

EVGA GTX 1060 6GB

ThermalTake TR2-500watt PowerSupply

And my main issue is in the bios my cpu temp sensor is reading 0 but it is picking up all the cpu fan and the case fans. im using NZXT Cam to monitor my temps and it gives me temp read outs. i also used HWMonitor to compare and it also was reading the right temps.. wgat ciykd cayse the bios to stop reading the cpu temps? it use to work before.. i built this computer around around 3-4 years ago... i got the gtx 1060 about 2 years ago and this system has been doing me well. also if you guys have any opinions, i want to upgrade the ram to max supported and was curious what ram you would recommend for this type of setup. im also getting a Corsair H110i Liquid Cooler so I can overclock more.... a M.2 Samsung Evo 500gb and thats it for now for upgrades... eventually i plan on doing a new build and using this as a second pc. I also attached a screenshot of the issue. It's not a big issue but I would like to fix it.

MSI_SnapShot.bmp

Thanks,

Scuba Steve

IG @ ScubaSteve714

Twitter @ ScubaSteve714

FB @  /DJScubaSteve714

got to say there isnt much performance to gain with an overclock if you are on a 1060, but overclocking is FUN :D anyway i have no fix for this, CAM is also kinda shit because it eats up loads of resources just sitting there. was using something like 15% of my CPU last time i used it ?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Yeah I still have fun overclocking... im just deciding what to do for my next build. got any suggestions?