What is the best pre built pc I can buy for 3000 US dollars budget

Eric loco

I am looking for a 3000 US dollars buget that can manage my HTC vive most games at 2.0 super sampling  at max settings with at least 100 fps minimum  and most triple aaa PC games at  like tumb raider new dawn and other really demanding games at ultra setting with at least a 100 fps I was wondering if is possible  to have a machine like that at this buget  and in this link I have a build that linus review a couple of days ago and I was wondering if this is enough  and if is a good company to buy fromhttps://www.digitalstorm.com/configurator.asp?id=2247198

10 minutes ago, Eric loco said:

Us dollar 

With this budget I'd consider hitting up iBuyPower's configurator and putting in the best parts you can til you hit your budget.

https://www.digitalstorm.com/

Quality at digital storm IMO. You could get a sick custom water cooling loop (hard tubing) with that price

PC Set up 

CPU: I9-9900k

Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro-Wifi

GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Gamin Z 

Cooling: Cooler Master ML360R AIO

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16 GB 3000MHZ (8GB X 2) 

RAM: Corsair Vengence Pro Lighting Enhancement Kit (0GB X 2) 

Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 

PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750 W 80+ Gold Fully Modular 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB 

Build Log found here:

just give me the $3000 and i'll build you a good pc lol, but for $3000 what are you planning on doing with it? you could get a sick overclocked 9900k build or an amazing thread-ripper workstation

Also are you only planning on gaming?

I would say to get that much FPS on the newer games you would need either a 9900k or a 2700x, I but you'll need at least a 2080 ti if not two, if your ONLY goal is gaming. I would probably get 2080 ti's in SLI. 

Current Build

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

8 minutes ago, Emanbaird said:

just give me the $3000 and i'll build you a good pc lol, but for $3000 what are you planning on doing with it? you could get a sick overclocked 9900k build or an amazing thread-ripper workstation

I would say to get that much FPS on the newer games you would need either a 9900k or a 2700x, I but you'll need at least a 2080 ti if not two, if your ONLY goal is gaming. I would probably get 2080 ti's in SLI. 

Really wouldn't be able to get a prebuilt with 2 2080ti's even with a $3k budget :c

I would see if you can get someone to build you a computer with specs similar to this, (I in no way recommend this build BTW this is just a build that would be able to max out most games even new at over 100fps (my 2080 ti only gets 70fps absolutely maxed out in BFV)

Current Build

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

Just now, ConceptConnor said:

Really wouldn't be able to get a prebuilt with 2 2080ti's even with a $3k budget :c

Yeah maybe not now, but maybe in the near future, you can get 2 2080 ti's for $1000 each, that would leave the builder with $1000 for the rest of the PC. If you can't get 2 2080 ti's you could save a lot of money just getting one and doing a ~ $2000 ish build. Also im assuming this is either 4k or 1440p as 1080p would be fine with like a 2060

Current Build

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

15 minutes ago, Emanbaird said:

17 minutes ago, Emanbaird said:

Yeah maybe not now, but maybe in the near future, you can get 2 2080 ti's for $1000 each, that would leave the builder with $1000 for the rest of the PC. If you can't get 2 2080 ti's you could save a lot of money just getting one and doing a ~ $2000 ish build. Also im assuming this is either 4k or 1440p as 1080p would be fine with like a 2060

Thanks man for been sow helpful  I really appreciate it  so should I get 2 2060?

8 minutes ago, Eric loco said:

Thanks man for been sow helpful  I really appreciate it  so should I get 2 2060?

nah, the 2060 can't SLI, at least not to my knowledge. Technically you'd be best off going dual 2080's but SLI doesn't work in all games

Current Build

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

17 minutes ago, Emanbaird said:

nah, the 2060 can't SLI, at least not to my knowledge. Technically you'd be best off going dual 2080's but SLI doesn't work in all games

Sow a build with 1 2080ti with room to SlI ?

I have build that linus review a couple of days ago and it is from digital storm is a 2000 dollar build with a 2070 what is you think about what I am looking  https://www.digitalstorm.com/configurator.asp?id=2265990

Yeah, i would start with a single 2080 ti, and get a second in the future if you can afford it, I have a single 2080 ti and in older titles i can get 140-200fps no problem maxed(Sea of thieves/Destiny/Pubg/Arma) But in newer games it does struggle with settings maxed i.e BFV

Current Build

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard