Please Help Me Identify THIS Motherboard

NXS
Go to solution Solved by Sgtkeebler,
3 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

I think you are right. Here is the English version

http://www.bcmcom.com/bcm_product_RX67q.html

I believe it is a Foxconn; it's an LGA1155 board with a Q67 chipset.  I deduced this by removing the chipset heat sink where I saw "Q67."  Other than that, I have no idea what version this board is or if it is even a Foxconn board.  I do know that with the dual PCI-E slots, it's not an entry-level board, but that it literally ALL of the information I have been able to find.  Here are pictures of the board.  I have found similar looking 1155 Foxconn motherboards but none that are exact (i.e. missing the second PCI-E slot, missing the "Foxconn hard print that is usually present on the chipset heat sinks and other small differences).  Someone make my year and help me identify this thing once and for all! 

1.jpg.b69356e550f730aaf3cb880ac493aa50.jpg

2.jpg.a2485c20deacad7b403bff59cab2667a.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.fb395dbba780278196acf2dc5613a970.jpg

4.jpg.33c97b0e8ddea483ee54dbabbddce7ee.jpg

My Current Rig (Still a Work in Progress):  Coffee Lake FTW 

Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro
CPU: Core i3-8100 3.6ghz Quad-Core
Ram: G. Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4-2400 32GB
Storage: Samsung MZ-76E500B/AM 500GB + Seagate ST3000DM001    Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SC 4GB

PSU: Corsair CX550M
Case: Raidmax - Ninja II ATX Mid Tower Case 

Special THANK YOU to forum contributor, Trulop, for his insights, patience, and time. He's a great guy!

I do believe both of you are correct.  I've never heard of BCM before, I just presumed it was a Foxconn due to the CPU Heatsink's bottom plate on the bottom of the motherboard.  Have either of you ever seen one in the wild?  Are they decent boards?  I have one and I'll have an i3-2130 to toy around with (got it for an Optiplex 9010 but will try it in this board just to see what this board can do) by the 15th, so I'm excited to get to really check it out.  

Thanks so much for your help, both of you.  Quick and valid replies, y'all have made my night :)

Storage: Samsung MZ-76E500B/AM 500GB + Seagate ST3000DM001    Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM

Special THANK YOU to forum contributor, Trulop, for his insights, patience, and time. He's a great guy!

2 minutes ago, NXS said:

Have either of you ever seen one in the wild?  Are they decent boards?  I have one and I'll have an i3-2130 to toy around with

yep, never heard of BCM, but many pci wifi cards got "bcm" in its model nunber

it will "just work" anyway.

you could always get a new h61 branded mobo new but is it worth it for just an i3?

(btw my office pc is a i3 2120, just office work lol)

1 minute ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

yep, never heard of BCM, but many pci wifi cards got "bcm" in its model nunber

it will "just work" anyway.

you could always get a new h61 branded mobo new but is it worth it for just an i3?

(btw my office pc is a i3 2120, just office work lol)

I just needed a decent processor to sell an extra Optiplex I have and it just so happens that the i3-2130 supports both Q67 and H77 so for the $18 bucks I paid (including $8.00 for shipping, I think it'll be good enough to check the BCM board out, use it to upgrade the BIOS, and then slap an i5-2500k inside of it if the BCM board supports overclocking.  It being a personalized industrial board, I'm guessing the BIOS will have some bells and whistles that the OEM Dell Optiplex BIOS lacks.  I've got 8GB of ram, a 250GB SSD, and an older, but still wicked X-Blade Full ATX tower I can slap the BCM board in to check it out. Here's a picture of the case.  

pctekonline_2270_43285608.jpeg

3 minutes ago, NXS said:

pctekonline_2270_43285608.jpeg

that case brings back all kinds of 2004 memories

30 minutes ago, emosun said:

that case brings back all kinds of 2004 memories

I know, right?  It hits me right in the feels.  Case is still in pristine condition, too.  

• 1 month later...

I had an Athlon 64 build in that case.  I have no idea what I did with it.  All the LED lights eventually failed in it. The front light would come on once in a while.