Which RTX 2080 for cooling with Kraken G12

Hey Guys,

i´m gonna upgrade my PC soon and there is not everything clear yet.

I want to stay with my Kraken G12 cooling solution, and i know that some RTX Cards are Compatible with the G12, using the AMD Bracket.

The point it that i couldn´t find any details on which 2080 would be compatible, there are only informations available, that some cards will work.

Does anybody know more? Can you guys recommend a specific card?

Btw: I am currently using a G12 with Kraken x52 aswell as a noctua 92mm fan for the vrams etc, my gtx1080 stayed in the low 50s under high load overclocked by 350MHz.

Thanks in advance!

Niels

4 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

I guess reference design cards? i'm not sure, as they aren't officially supported afaik

Is there any list of reference pcb cards? in most cases, it´s not too easy to find out which ones are reference and which ones are custom. :/ ...On the nzxt page, the RTX 2080 is officially listed as a supported gpu, just double checked that ? 

1 minute ago, beatboxx97 said:

Is there any list of reference pcb cards? in most cases, it´s not too easy to find out which ones are reference and which ones are custom. :/ ...On the nzxt page, the RTX 2080 is officially listed as a supported gpu, just double checked that ? 

it is? probably overlooked it.

I would suggest looking for a gpu and check what waterblocks EK has to offer as a baseline. that should help you check it

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

it is? probably overlooked it.

I would suggest looking for a gpu and check what waterblocks EK has to offer as a baseline. that should help you check it

Thank you, good suggestion! Gonna tell you how everything ends up!