Any one ever had a paranormal experience that they would like to share?

awesome_refrigerator_123

closest i've had was hallucinating while being incredibly sleep deprived  (18hr shift on 4 hours of sleep), or sleep paralysis 

~~~~Started Folding - Feb 7, 2019~~~~

15 hours ago, awesome_refrigerator_123 said:

Just curious if anyone ever had any paranormal experience that they can share here.

Many years ago, I worked for a funeral home.

I met a ghost there, and while he didn't talk, he was solid in appearance, at least until he walked through three hearses and a concrete wall.

I figured I was going crazy and said nothing.

Many years later my friend, who took over the job for me, encountered the same fellow.

Turns out he was the original owner of the funeral home from the 1800s and was buried out back. He'd rise up every so often to check out the shiny new cars.

While he never spoke, he would wave and smile at you...

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Funny, I just made a topic about my "haunted" hardware. Although, not super spooky, just an Xbox.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

7 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Many years ago, I worked for a funeral home.

I met a ghost there, and while he didn't talk, he was solid in appearance, at least until he walked through three hearses and a concrete wall.

I figured I was going crazy and said nothing.

Many years later my friend, who took over the job for me, encountered the same fellow.

Turns out he was the original owner of the funeral home from the 1800s and was buried out back. He'd rise up every so often to check out the shiny new cars.

While he never spoke, he would wave and smile at you...

rising from the grave to check out the new gear? sounds like something linus would do

7 hours ago, fasauceome said:

Funny, I just made a topic about my "haunted" hardware. Although, not super spooky, just an Xbox.

yeah I stumbled on threads like mine on reddit while procrastinating and I couldn't sleep afterwards. So I decided to see if anyone here has some interesting experiences 

I've always been a sceptic when it comes to the paranormal, but this did happen when i was about 9 years old.

Me and my sister, she was 6 at the time, had been playing out on our landing of our old house. The house itself was from the 1900s so not too old for a house, I'd setup my toy collection and was filming "action" movies with my Dads camera with my sister, who'd created a pretty cool background scroll, who was moving the scenery in the background.

We'd been playing for about 20 minutes when both of us had this weird feeling that someone was watching us. Both of us said that we where getting goosebumps at the same time, then we both heard this maniacal laugh that sounded like it was coming from the loft. It totally reminded me of the Mark Hamil Joker. It was spine tingling. Obviously both of us being kids sprant downstairs to our mum, Dad was out playing football. Both of us where terrified of what just happened and i realised the camera was still rolling up stairs, I'd left it as we literally hurtled our selves downstairs.

After much convicing our Mum that we defintely heard what we heard, she called my Dad and we went out the house into her Car to wait for my Dad who'd just finished his game and was on his way home. Basically my Mum thought someone was in the house and thought it'd be best to wait for my Dad to come back and deal with the potential intruder then.

Dad came back and my Mum explained what happened to him. He laughed it off and walked inside, we followed. The most bizzare thing was waiting for us, he went upstairs and got the camera, I told him the time roughly when we heard the laugh, it was about 20 minutes into the tape. He re-wound the tape and fast forwarded about 10 seconds before it happened.

When we reached the point that we heard the laugh, all we could hear was this static noise. Exactly like when a TV can't get any reception. Then straight after you could hear me and my sister screaming and running down the stairs.

That was all that was left on the tape, according to my Dad. He never let us watch the rest of the tape and as far as I know he still has it somewhere.

Might give him a shout one day and see if it picked up anything after the "laugh".

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s