Fans? should i add more to my build?

rafterman3482

Hey i recently created this build and I was wondering if i should order another build or should it all be cooled enough in the case alone with these components and the 2 fans already included in the fractal design case?

And side note yes i realize i didn't  factor into the build an SSD i am new to this and didn't think pf it but a little late now because it's all shipped already and should arrive Wednesday and i will post what it looks like on the forums. I wasn't sure if everything was good in the build but i have posted the build on this forum and everyone approved it so i ordered it.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Bakersfield81/saved/#view=RrM9Jx

6 minutes ago, rafterman3482 said:

Hey i recently created this build and I was wondering if i should order another build or should it all be cooled enough in the case alone with these components and the 2 fans already included in the fractal design case?

And side note yes i realize i didn't  factor into the build an SSD i am new to this and didn't think pf it but a little late now because it's all shipped already and should arrive Wednesday and i will post what it looks like on the forums. I wasn't sure if everything was good in the build but i have posted the build on this forum and everyone approved it so i ordered it.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Bakersfield81/saved/#view=RrM9Jx

You bought a new computer with a hard disk drive as your main drive.. You serious ?  SSD has been around almost a decade.  You have a serious bottleneck with a HDD my friend.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

Just now, Turtle Rig said:

You bought a new computer with a hard disk drive as your main drive.. You serious ?  SSD has been around almost a decade.  You have a serious bottleneck with a HDD my friend.

So buy a SSD?

Just now, Turtle Rig said:

Chill man.

You'll be fine with just the fans included in the case. If you are truly worried about it you could turn the PSU to draw air from inside the case and act as another exhaust.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

1 minute ago, BobVonBob said:

Chill man.

You'll be fine with just the fans included in the case. If you are truly worried about it you could turn the PSU to draw air from inside the case and act as another exhaust.

Is the system going to work fine and play games good? i posted this exact build on here because i am new and a guy was talking to another guy ion the comments and said because it was a hybrid internal hard drive it should be fine. should i consider and SSD tho? i need to wait to get the cash for one.

1 minute ago, rafterman3482 said:

Is the system going to work fine and play games good? i posted this exact build on here because i am new and a guy was talking to another guy ion the comments and said because it was a hybrid internal hard drive it should be fine. should i consider and SSD tho? i need to wait to get the cash for one.

An SSD will likely make the system significantly more responsive. If you've already ordered the parts I would wait until you have money saved up for at least a 240/256 GB drive, then spring for one. You can migrate a Windows install with a variety of drive cloning tools, or just reinstall on the new drive.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

2 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

An SSD will likely make the system significantly more responsive. If you've already ordered the parts I would wait until you have money saved up for at least a 240/256 GB drive, then spring for one. You can migrate a Windows install with a variety of drive cloning tools, or just reinstall on the new drive.

So other than that the system should be fine and i can game all day and night on it?

Just now, rafterman3482 said:

So other than that the system should be fine and i can game all day and night on it?

Unless you live in Death Valley with no air conditioning you'll be fine.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Laptop:

1 minute ago, BobVonBob said:

Unless you live in Death Valley with no air conditioning you'll be fine.

Ok thank you so much that guy scared me and i thought i wasted a fuck ton of money