Shoot Videos with a "cheap" Pro Cam into Internal SSD?

Required

Hi

I looking for some Cam in the next 1-2 Years who support to store an good, raw,... Video into an internal Storage like SSD.

In some German Speaking Foto Forum the told me I must use an HDMI Recorder?! WTF!

Does anyone here have more clue about Video Making for my Homepage?

Before anyone come with € I must check how much will be left when I turn an small Basement Room into an nice warm Home Office.

I got some stuff for but some thinks like the Server for Video edit.

Thanks

From AT. :x

What are you actually looking for? Do you want a camera that will record onto a SATA SSD? Because those basically don't exist. You can get cameras that will record onto CFast or CF (Compact Flash) cards, which are the closest you can typically get. There are also some adapters that will connect a SATA SSD to a CFast camera, but that involves a great deal of hassle.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

The problem CF is expencive and SSD are "cheap" aka affordable.
If I visit an Trade Fair (or how the correct therm is) I would record a lot of Interview, "B Roll" and there Stuff wo get maybe deleted or stored on Tape after.

My Problem is here are so manythings todo and I am since 3 Month sick and could not do that much.

So the project is Years behind that how I should be now...

(One of the problem is I could not find anyone who have enough Brain Cells left and is clever to help me with the stuff.)

From AT. :x

i use this right here with an ursa mini 4k 

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1245606-REG/atoch_c2s_cfast_to_ssd.html?ap=y&smp=y&gclid=Cj0KCQiAkfriBRD1ARIsAASKsQKtILmWqH8-lk2NtPn_tXKJ7KYc09KZg5sl6-MN_tUaQD6ePD9MCuYaAipKEALw_wcB

I have yet to have any problems and it handles any format the camera has flawlessly.

Don't Judge my spelling I'm dyslexic 

These are the types of recorders the people on the German forum are talking about when they say HDMI recorder

https://www.atomos.com/

They use a HDMI or SDI cable to record the video signal sent out from the camera via the HDMI or SDI port to the recorder which can use a memory card or SSD/HDD drives.