Thunderbolt 3 Portable Setup Urgent Help Needed

So, in March 2018 i bought a Lenovo Yoga 920 hoping it would be a great accessory to get along with a node pro. Although when i bought it i was literally getting tinkered with various out of the box issues.

But when i had it connected with RTX 2070 when launched using Akitio Node Pro i didn't get a great amount of performance boost. Though considering that the CPU is a laptop version could have limited but considering an i7 it was sincerely difficult to gulp that performance lag down. So finally i was able to ditch the Yoga 920 and now have a budget of 2000USD.

So i finally decided to build a system i.e. ASUS Z390-E, Intel Core i7 9700K, RTX 2070, Corsair 16GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM, Intel Optane Memory 32GB + 4 TB WD Black SATA 3.5' drive, 512GB WD Black SSD for Primary storage, Corsair 115i AiO liquid cooler and Corsair 80 Plus Gold 650W Power Supply. I am getting a figure of about 1200USD

But since i already have an Akitio Node Pro and i am unable to find a portable 2-in-1 laptop with thunderbolt 3 ports to keep up for my work on the go.

I considered the Surface Pro 6 for the same and to be honest it is just nearly perfect for my case as it has everything right but not the thunderbolt 3 port.

Any suggestions for the same guys?

Edited by Glenwing
Caps lock removed from title

24 minutes ago, OverlordREX said:

But when i had it connected with RTX 2070 when launched using Akitio Node Pro i didn't get a great amount of performance boost

This is due to bandwidth limitation in TB3...anything higher than 1070 will have bottleneck, forget about 2070

25 minutes ago, OverlordREX said:

i am unable to find a portable 2-in-1 laptop with thunderbolt 3 ports to keep up for my work on the go.

Where are you from? Budget? Any preference on battery life and display size?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

I am from India. I need above 8 hours of battery life but the tasks on the machine won't be that big of a deal. I am thinking of setting up another monitor hooked up with the Akitio Node Pro and RTX 2060. So this portable setup can also act as a great portable setup across my travels.

2 hours ago, OverlordREX said:

I am from India

Are you buying in India? If yes, could you give your budget in your country currency and also provide some links of online stores?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128