Is this it of AMD Vega 7?

EggyRepublic

So it went out of stock in 30 minutes, is this it? Will more cards come?

Nope, thats it. They're never producing them again

/s

Yeah, when more batches are produced they'll be in stock. High demand right now because they were literally just released for purchase 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Well that, and there were strong rumors reported on GamerMeld (and on OverclockersUK) that only 5000 units were originally shipped to retailers, and that the UK only got 100 units to sell.  France and Spain got 40 each.  The supply is sounding like it'll be worse than Vega 64 release (during peak crypto demand).

17 minutes ago, LogicWeasel said:

The supply is sounding like it'll be worse than Vega 64 release (during peak crypto demand).

The thing about Vega was that it was phenomenally good for mining if you could keep power and temperatures down.

Combined with low stock, Vega was pretty much impossible to get for a while due to that.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

44 minutes ago, EggyRepublic said:

Probably some, but not many.

This is a low-margin card, so AMD isn't particularly interested in selling many. In fact, it looks like just a Radeon Instinct tuned for gaming, and Instinct card sell at much higher prices. My guess (and it seems others' as well) is that RTX price was high enough for AMD to repurpose one of their professional GPUs and not lose money, with the sole purpose of staying relevant in the gaming charts. They'll probably make just enough to justify their inclusion in test and break the all-team-Green chart tops we were moving to. But every card they sell to gamers at $700 is a couple thousand dollars they can't make on the Instinct lineup, so not a priority. 

4 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Probably some, but not many.

This is a low-margin card, so AMD isn't particularly interested in selling many. In fact, it looks like just a Radeon Instinct tuned for gaming, and Instinct card sell at much higher prices. My guess (and it seems others' as well) is that RTX price was high enough for AMD to repurpose one of their professional GPUs and not lose money, with the sole purpose of staying relevant in the gaming charts. They'll probably make just enough to justify their inclusion in test and break the all-team-Green chart tops we were moving to. But every card they sell to gamers at $700 is a couple thousand dollars they can't make on the Instinct lineup, so not a priority. 

Yeah when you compare this card to the Radeon Instinct MI50 its nearly identical in many ways.  It seems like AMD just decided to put Video Out on the back end of that card they already had in the process of making and call it a gaming card.  This probably means that we won't see or hear anything about Navi until late this year. 

58 minutes ago, EggyRepublic said:

Well i was going to say it looked like you could purchase this on AMD's website until I added it to my cart to check and saw the out of stock notice in a small header.