The 1%’ters Gamers PC

Hi there guys... Linus, love the show...

been watching your previous videos, the one that really caused me to text you was “The FASTEST gaming PC money can buy” video. Not sure when was originally posted. However, it made me wonder...

Did you cheap out on something there...?

The RAM maybe...?

Using mechanical drives...?

should you have used water cooling..?

Is it possible to build a PC that your play all the most demanding games out there..?

What the heck do game developers use to test/sample the games before release..?

perhaps you can re-visit that video and attempt to built a PC with all top-rated parts...

Here is a better one

x2 RTX Titans

7980XE

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Water cooling won't give you a super great head of performance against a huge air cooler like the DRP4

Ram? Don't see why a gaming PC would need anything more than 16GB, but they used 32(?)GB of Trident Z Royal at 4000mhz

Agree with the Mechanical hard drives, solid state would have probably been the "Fastest"

and to your question for if its possible to build a pc to play all the games? Yeah, you just saw it in that video. But I can get a gtx 750 to play all the most demanding games if I adjust some settings

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

9 minutes ago, drinklime said:

Those videos are just for entertainment purposes as I've been told it's no longer a technical guide just a comedy show.

Just because it's a show that has a purpose for entertainment doesn't mean that you still can't get any technical information from it.

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo