Need help with my 2 gamers 1 cpu project watercooling

Hello,

So I'm in my last year of high school and I've gotta build a PC, so I decided to go all out and do a unRaid 2 gamers 1 cpu build, but with hardline watercooling, but I need some help as it's my first time watercooling a PC.

So the specs in mind are as follows:

CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X

MOBO: GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7

RAM: CORSAIR RAM Vengeance LPX 32GB (this one is not 100%)

Boot drives for VMs: Intel Optane SSD 900P 480GB (x1)

Mass storage for VMs: SAMSUNG SSD disk 970 PRO 512GB (x2)

PSU: 850W Thermaltake Smart PRO 80+ Bronze

GPU: ASUS Cerberus GeForce GTX1070Ti AE (x2, planning on going with these ones as EKWB are readily available since they make in this country, other RGB gpu models are out of stock)

CPU Waterblock: EK-Supremacy sTR4 RGB - Nickel

GPU Waterblock: EK-FC1070 GTX Ti ASUS RGB - Nickel

This is all I got planned for now, if you're wondering why all these RGB parts, well I need to present and defend my build to a jury to then get the final grade of the year (the most important one).

Now the issue I'm facing is, what case do I put all of this in (would prefer to be tempered glass for the visuals). The case itself is not an issue, as I've never worked with watercooling, I don't really know how radiators work, I mean I know how they work and I know the basics of making a hardline loop, but I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking out for in the case, as I'm probably going to need 2 big radiators to cool all of that.

If anyone could assist me, that would be greatly appreciated.

1 minute ago, DJ BONA said:

CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X

MOBO: GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7

RAM: CORSAIR RAM Vengeance LPX 32GB (this one is not 100%)

Boot drives for VMs: Intel Optane SSD 900P 480GB (x1)

Mass storage for VMs: SAMSUNG SSD disk 970 PRO 512GB (x2)

PSU: 850W Thermaltake Smart PRO 80+ Bronze

GPU: ASUS Cerberus GeForce GTX1070Ti AE (x2, planning on going with these ones as EKWB are readily available since they make in this country, other RGB gpu models are out of stock)

CPU: why not a 1950x to save a lot of money?

mobo: not sure about x399 in general, but I would personally get a taichi

RAM: you could look around for samsung B, but that will not be easy

boot drives: wow... you got money to burn

mass storage: why not some mx500's?

psu: come on... at least get that one right. I would get the Irgb or Toughpower RGB, or just forget about a rgb psu

GPU: since you're getting a waterblock, I won't argue with that choise

7 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

CPU: why not a 1950x to save a lot of money?

mobo: not sure about x399 in general, but I would personally get a taichi

RAM: you could look around for samsung B, but that will not be easy

boot drives: wow... you got money to burn

mass storage: why not some mx500's?

psu: come on... at least get that one right. I would get the Irgb or Toughpower RGB, or just forget about a rgb psu

GPU: since you're getting a waterblock, I won't argue with that choise

Thanks for the reply, so to respond first off, the build is sponsored, so there is no real cost to me (but everything has to be bought in Slovenia),

On the CPU,  I was thinking with going with the 1st gen, but the price difference is less than 100 so I didn't really think about it, as I'd rather it have the newer gen, and performance is also better.

Ram: I'll try to see if I find something, thanks.

Boot drive: The reason I'm thinking optane is that if both VMs access from the same drive at the same time, optane has alot better speed with that as far as I'm aware.

mass storage: I looked into the mx500's but they seem alot slower than the samsung ssd? Am I missing something? I am looking at the m.2 version of mx500.
psu: thanks for the advice, changed to the "THERMALTAKE Toughpower Grand RGB 850W Gold".

6 minutes ago, DJ BONA said:

Thanks for the reply, so to respond first off, the build is sponsored, so there is no real cost to me (but everything has to be bought in Slovenia),

On the CPU,  I was thinking with going with the 1st gen, but the price difference is less than 100 so I didn't really think about it, as I'd rather it have the newer gen, and performance is also better.

Ram: I'll try to see if I find something, thanks.

Boot drive: The reason I'm thinking optane is that if both VMs access from the same drive at the same time, optane has alot better speed with that as far as I'm aware.

mass storage: I looked into the mx500's but they seem alot slower than the samsung ssd? Am I missing something? I am looking at the m.2 version of mx500.
psu: thanks for the advice, changed to the "THERMALTAKE Toughpower Grand RGB 850W Gold".

ah, I wish I could do that to.

normally the difference is bigger, but in that case, go ahead

ram: yeah... they normally are cl14, but those can also be half-samsung b, so it won't be easy

boot: I mean, it's sponsored, so go ahead

Mass: that's because they are sata... including the m.2 ones. it's just a cost saving messure as nvme is a bit overkill imo for mass storage.

PSU: good choise...