Ryuo 240 VS H100i Platinum

Just like the title says, I want Ryuo 240 cuz its got aura sync while the one from Corsair has its own software and not compatible. Since all of my RGB stuff is Aura sync capable, I want Ryuo. But I've also notice that the fans that come with Ryuo has no RGB and read reviews that suggest Ryuo perform worse than H100i Plat, and also Ryuo only has 3yrs of warranty; H100i plat has 5yrs and also comes with RGB fans. 

At the end of the day, should I sacrifice the performance and RBG fans for the Aura Sync( and the oled display)? Or should I stick with the H100i plat from Corsair. Please give some advice.

At 100% fans RPM, Asus cooler will perform better than Corsair due to Noctua fans.

However, both units are overpriced and you should really consider if you want to overpay for cancer (aka RGB)

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

21 minutes ago, Quadriplegic said:

At 100% fans RPM, Asus cooler will perform better than Corsair due to Noctua fans.

However, both units are overpriced and you should really consider if you want to overpay for cancer (aka RGB)

Really? I thought Rog ones are 3D printed fans, either way, u're rocking 1600x too? And what cooler u suggest then?

24 minutes ago, RJ56Hours said:

Really? I thought Rog ones are 3D printed fans, either way, u're rocking 1600x too? And what cooler u suggest then?

Seems like I did screw up, as Noctuas are exclusive to Ryujin, but the stock fans of Ryuo are still capable of higher static pressure than Corsair. 

Frankly, depends on how much you want to push the CPU. If you plan to keep the voltage around 1.35V, good tower cooler will do the job – Dark Rock 4, Brocken 3, Cryorig H5.  

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold