Bypassing School Proxy

Greenish

So here is the deal, I am tired of hotspotting my laptop if I want to do anything on the internet (basically school blocks everything). I have heard that VPN's work but I have tried using NordVPN and ExpressVPN, neither of which have worked, the schools proxy just blocks it. I have tried Tor and yet again no luck. So I guess I am asking, how can I bypass the schools proxy. I am friends with the tech guy so I can get small amounts of info. Are there any ways to bypass it?

Cheers Oliver

idk tbh

We dont help with bypassing school network security. Its there for a reason. Sorry. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just now, Skiiwee29 said:

We dont help with bypassing school network security. Its there for a reason. Sorry. 

Not necessarily. They have Netflix and catch up tv unblocked on the network and not youtube. Like wtf!!! 

idk tbh

Just now, Greenish said:

Not necessarily. They have Netflix and catch up tv unblocked on the network and not youtube. Like wtf!!! 

Doesn't matter. The School can block whatever they want.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Just now, Abdul201588 said:

Doesn't matter. The School can block whatever they want.

And I am asking how to bypass it

idk tbh

1 minute ago, Greenish said:

Again, you are asking us to help you circumvent the security they have on the network. We don't do that and won't do that. if they have blocks and protections in place, its for a reason. You're in school.. you should be focused on school work, not browsing the web, watching twitch, or playing video games. They do this to promote a healthy & safe learning environment. 

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just now, Greenish said:

And I am asking how to bypass it

We are not allowed to help you. It's against the community forums rules to talk about it.  Read it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Just now, Skiiwee29 said:

Again, you are asking us to help you circumvent the security they have on the network. We don't do that and won't do that. if they have blocks and protections in place, its for a reason. You're in school.. you should be focused on school work, not browsing the web, watching twitch, or playing video games. They do this to promote a healthy & safe learning environment. 

I get that whole thing, but the lessons are useless and I will most likley just use it in my breaks. This is a tech forum, not a debate

idk tbh

Just now, Abdul201588 said:

We are not allowed to help you. It's against the community forums rules to talk about it.  Read it.

Ok I give up. Imma go to another website lol

idk tbh

Just now, Greenish said:

I get that whole thing, but the lessons are useless and I will most likley just use it in my breaks. This is a tech forum, not a debate

and as @Abdul201588 pointed out, its against the CSS rules of these forums to help you circumvent your schools proxies and firewalls blocking the things you are trying to do. This will be the last comment I make in regards to this. 

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

1 minute ago, Greenish said:

Okay it is a tech forum. Why can't you follow rules and obey them?

Just now, Greenish said:

and there are rules. 

Just now, Greenish said:

Ok I give up. Imma go to another website lol

if you were just as persistant in your schoolwork as in bypassing network to do other things, we wouldnt be having this conversation