Need help finding games

A friend and I are looking for fun games to play together(PC). basically anything online co-op and preferably simulation. but mostly online co-op that's fun. almost every night we spend about an hour looking for games just to resort to watch2gether or Roblox after we get bored of csgo or rocket league

Magicka, the first one. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

8 hours ago, GalaxyGamer said:

A friend and I are looking for fun games to play together(PC). basically anything online co-op and preferably simulation. but mostly online co-op that's fun. almost every night we spend about an hour looking for games just to resort to watch2gether or Roblox after we get bored of csgo or rocket league

D

8 hours ago, GalaxyGamer said:

Honestly totally accurate Battlegrounds is a great game, totally recommend it!

9 hours ago, Slottr said:

Farcry 5

That is a total garbage campaign wise. I cannot say for the other mode i haven't got the interest of trying it.

Warframe, Destiny 2, Borderlands, Stardew Valley, Terraria, Magicka, Warcraft of Starcraft custom games. Just what I play with my usual gaming group. Then there's the usual moba and shooter stuff like lol, csgo or whatever. MMOs might be alright if you only play together, otherwise a level difference comes up and then it's hard to play together.

59 minutes ago, Franck said:

That is a total garbage campaign wise. I cannot say for the other mode i haven't got the interest of trying it.

Coop is fun as hell, though I agree the writing was pretty bad.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

5 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Coop is fun as hell, though I agree the writing was pretty bad.

Well limited to 300 feet distance screwed up most side quest mission where we wanted to attack from both side a camp and it's too far.

You cannot take a plane of helicopter if the other doesn't have one and you cannot use 2 planes as if you try to circle around an objective and both player don't turn at the exact same time you hit the maximum distance again. So in the end you need to have one that pilot and one that sit in the second seat and wait for the first player to complete his mission. Hell lot of fun.