HyperX Cloud Pro or Logitech G Pro Headset or Razer Kraken Pro V2 or Cooler Master MH752 ?

What do you think all about that Gaming Headset? Which Better? For sound (doesn't care about great mic, but there's mic at headphone) And what Headphone i should choose when hear music for Basshead? And Multi Platform (using Jack 3.5mm)

Cloud Pro. G Pro headset and Kraken are garbage. I don't know much about the CM but I know Hyper X headsets are good.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

17 minutes ago, zlolslavez said:

Cloud Pro. G Pro headset and Kraken are garbage. I don't know much about the CM but I know Hyper X headsets are good.

Why G pro and Kraken looks worse? Quality of sound? Build Quality?

Build quality for both are pretty eh. Sound on Razer Kraken isn't too good, and I've had reliability issues with the G Pro.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

7 minutes ago, zlolslavez said:

Build quality for both are pretty eh. Sound on Razer Kraken isn't too good, and I've had reliability issues with the G Pro.

But wait, i thought there a lot issues about Cloud Pro, like Mic Bleeding? Is that true?

Go for Cloud Alphas and you will be fine. The MH752 might be best out of these, but they're not well known so its bit risky getting them. Because even the MH752 is based on Takstar Pro 82 and Cloud 2/Core is based on Takstar Pro 80, but with Alpha they improved alot the Cloud 2/Core, so logically the Alpha could be as good or better than Takstar Pro 82.

According to this guy  the Cloud 2 is better than Takstar Pro 82 / MH752. 

If you have patience waiting for shipping just go with Philips SHP9500 ( open back! - available on aliexpress ) and get dedicated mic from left budget ( V-Moda BoomPro for example ).

30 minutes ago, Exaco said:

Go for Cloud Alphas and you will be fine. The MH752 might be best out of these, but they're not well known so its bit risky getting them. Because even the MH752 is based on Takstar Pro 82 and Cloud 2/Core is based on Takstar Pro 80, but with Alpha they improved alot the Cloud 2/Core, so logically the Alpha could be as good or better than Takstar Pro 82.

According to this guy  the Cloud 2 is better than Takstar Pro 82 / MH752. 

If you have patience waiting for shipping just go with Philips SHP9500 ( open back! - available on aliexpress ) and get dedicated mic from left budget ( V-Moda BoomPro for example ).

alpha isnt better than cloud 2,its sidegrade most for music while c2 is better for gaming.As for the takstar pro 82 has 2 versions that affect the sound,the first one is 32oms and second one 28oms,the mh7522 uses the second version which fixes the fowardness and sibilance of first one and improves resolution overall,as a trade feels a bit less airy sounding.Heres a article for takstar pro 82 scroll down it show freqyency response of both versions(silver being older one,black the newer one) and talks about differences more detail https://diyaudioheaven.wordpress.com/headphones/measurements/takstar-pro-82/ remeber it dosent mean black version you get newer one,there were black versions with older version to.Im sure that guy on medium had first version based on what he talked,but funny he said dt770 is harsher than pro 82,while in dt770 review he didnt complained much for harsh sound as much as he did in pro 82 review.As for philips sh9500 that one its to foward and grainy sounding,only good think it has very neutral freqyency and good airy sound since its openback.Mh752 is just best option overall package:good comfort,good build quality,good sound under 100euro right now and shp9500 is good to if you want that airy sounding of openback.But alpha isnt good not even close,when you can get mh752 or shp9500 on aliexpress.

36 minutes ago, IFPMaximus34 said:

alpha isnt better than cloud 2,its sidegrade most for music while c2 is better for gaming.As for the takstar pro 82 has 2 versions that affect the sound.......

Seems like you're forgetting about imaging and soundstage and Alpha is way better on it than Cloud 2. Also keep in mind that most gunshots are in the treble range and some of heavier caliber in bass range and distant shots in low-mids probably ( and cloud 2 has pretty bad treble, maybe not in volume itself, but its like rollercoaster on the graphs so the sound might be unpleasant ). While steps are usually in mid range ( so mid forward headphones like Sennheiser 6XX, SHP9500 should be best for footsteps and footsteps is most important considering that you can hear gunshots clearly with literally any headphones ). 

I personally prefer decent neutral open headphones for competetive FPS gaming. However it still depends on games, there's some dumb sound design where ppl running on asphalt or metal makes bassy sounds so in these games V-Shape headphones should shine.

Also overall neutral headphones for gaming is best start, atleast it doesn't have messed up sound out of the box + its gonna be allrounder good for all games and music/movies and with neutral you can just do some EQ to ur liking ( audiophiles ofcourse would disagree, but gamers don't care about HiFi 100% noiseless and 100% non-clipping sound so EQ isn't that bad :D

34 minutes ago, Exaco said:

Seems like you're forgetting about imaging and soundstage and Alpha is way better on it than Cloud 2. Also keep in mind that most gunshots are in the treble range and some of heavier caliber in bass range and distant shots in low-mids probably ( and cloud 2 has pretty bad treble, maybe not in volume itself, but its like rollercoaster on the graphs so the sound might be unpleasant ). While steps are usually in mid range ( so mid forward headphones like Sennheiser 6XX, SHP9500 should be best for footsteps and footsteps is most important considering that you can hear gunshots clearly with literally any headphones ). 

I personally prefer decent neutral open headphones for competetive FPS gaming. However it still depends on games, there's some dumb sound design where ppl running on asphalt or metal makes bassy sounds so in these games V-Shape headphones should shine.

Also overall neutral headphones for gaming is best start, atleast it doesn't have messed up sound out of the box + its gonna be allrounder good for all games and music/movies and with neutral you can just do some EQ to ur liking ( audiophiles ofcourse would disagree, but gamers don't care about HiFi 100% noiseless and 100% non-clipping sound so EQ isn't that bad :D

alpha separation is better in music since c2 has distortion on 4khz and dip which affects it,but cloud 2 compensate with boosted upper tremble response and tighter bass for gaming,alpha sound muffled in comparison since has more bass bloat,its easier to follow the footstep in c2,and alpha comfort is downgrade,many complain about ear irritation since the driver touches the ear.Still alpha isnt same league as mh752 or shp9500 or even creative aurvana live 1.Hyperx headsets arent worth in 2019 anymore,even tho they better than some other gaming headsets,only recommend them if you cant find those i mentioned.

Rtings has reviews of the Cloud Alpha, G pro, and razer kraken pro v2. It definitely seems like the Cloud alpha is better than the G pro, and both are a lot better than the razer.

23 minutes ago, IFPMaximus34 said:

alpha sound muffled in comparison since has more bass bloat

Its weird, because i thought the opposite, isn't thats why they added the separate bass chamber in Alpha to reduce the clouding of mids/highs? Also because of the vshape sound of C2 the C2 should sound muffled.
In terms of comfort probably they just cheaped out on the earpads, i guess they're replaceable, but according to Rtings they're both equally comfortable.

20 minutes ago, Exaco said:

Its weird, because i thought the opposite, isn't thats why they added the separate bass chamber in Alpha to reduce the clouding of mids/highs? Also because of the vshape sound of C2 the C2 should sound muffled.
In terms of comfort probably they just cheaped out on the earpads, i guess they're replaceable, but according to Rtings they're both equally comfortable.

dual chamber is as gimmick as when a headphone say it can do 5hz to 40khz(when human hearing range is 20hz to 20khz) or hi res audio sticker.Its muffled sounding compared to philips 9500 or mh752 or cal.Alpha isnt worth it unless you find it under 50euro plus needs new pads,it needs to cost 50euro with more comfortable pads to be worth it.

33 minutes ago, IFPMaximus34 said:

dual chamber is as gimmick as when a headphone say it can do 5hz to 40khz(when human hearing range is 20hz to 20khz) or hi res audio sticker.

Maybe its a gimmick, but i doubt it, since technically bass can't blend together anymore with mids/highs ( unless it blends when coming to your ears ).
Also 5hz to 40kHz is totally not a gimmick, also HiRes sticker is not a gimmick.

Im not an audio engineer but when drivers can handle frequencies far beyond human hearing it means they can do things alot better than regular 20-20kHz ones e.g. vibrate 3x faster and vibrate alot slower and stronger resulting in deeper bass/subbass. I am not sure if the range is outcome of producting hi quality drivers or its the base of starting to produce ones. But basically the wider the range the more the driver is capable of even if u can't hear most of its range it should also perform better in human hearing range. Also thats why you probably will never find hi-end headphones thats rated 20Hz-20kHz or even mid-end.

Also HiRes imo while its a little gimmick it still makes a huge difference. For example i have 400$ TV which has 40W HiRes certified speakers built in and they sound 2x more rich and overall nicer compared to something like 100$ logitech 2.1 speakers. Idk how to explain but speakers sound anemic af almost like listening from a phone like it was mono sound, and that TV has some depth to it its like you can hear few layers of the sound with better separation of instruments etc. I guess thats what HiRes stands for ( that drivers are dynamically capable and flexible alot more than cheap/standard ones ).
Also u will rarely see that sticker on higher end stuff, because its obvious that they're HiRes. Seems like only entry audiophile stuff gets these stickers to show that they're bit better than the another pair thats on same price range :D 

29 minutes ago, Exaco said:

Maybe its a gimmick, but i doubt it, since technically bass can't blend together anymore with mids/highs ( unless it blends when coming to your ears ).
Also 5hz to 40kHz is totally not a gimmick, also HiRes sticker is not a gimmick.

Im not an audio engineer but when drivers can handle frequencies far beyond human hearing it means they can do things alot better than regular 20-20kHz ones e.g. vibrate 3x faster and vibrate alot slower and stronger resulting in deeper bass/subbass. I am not sure if the range is outcome of producting hi quality drivers or its the base of starting to produce ones. But basically the wider the range the more the driver is capable of even if u can't hear most of its range it should also perform better in human hearing range. Also thats why you probably will never find hi-end headphones thats rated 20Hz-20kHz or even mid-end.

Also HiRes imo while its a little gimmick it still makes a huge difference. For example i have 400$ TV which has 40W HiRes certified speakers built in and they sound 2x more rich and overall nicer compared to something like 100$ logitech 2.1 speakers. Idk how to explain but speakers sound anemic af almost like listening from a phone like it was mono sound, and that TV has some depth to it its like you can hear few layers of the sound with better separation of instruments etc. I guess thats what HiRes stands for ( that drivers are dynamically capable and flexible alot more than cheap/standard ones ).
Also u will rarely see that sticker on higher end stuff, because its obvious that they're HiRes. Seems like only entry audiophile stuff gets these stickers to show that they're bit better than the another pair thats on same price range :D 

im speechless cant take you seriously anymore,you need to do physics more,i dont have time to explain how wrong you are im done.

21 minutes ago, IFPMaximus34 said:

im speechless cant take you seriously anymore,you need to do physics more,i dont have time to explain how wrong you are im done.

Well like i said im not expert, but also i do not fall for gimmicks such as silver cable improves headphone sound, do your own research :D
Basically what i said that drivers with much better dynamics should give better sound.

Also if you can't explain/dont have time means you don't know how considering you already were interested in this discussion.

12 hours ago, IFPMaximus34 said:

alpha separation is better in music since c2 has distortion on 4khz and dip which affects it,but cloud 2 compensate with boosted upper tremble response and tighter bass for gaming,alpha sound muffled in comparison since has more bass bloat,its easier to follow the footstep in c2,and alpha comfort is downgrade,many complain about ear irritation since the driver touches the ear.Still alpha isnt same league as mh752 or shp9500 or even creative aurvana live 1.Hyperx headsets arent worth in 2019 anymore,even tho they better than some other gaming headsets,only recommend them if you cant find those i mentioned.

What your recommend Headset Gaming between Cloud 2/Alpha or Acrtis 5 or MH752 for casual gaming and music for allarounder or Neutral to Warm?

12 hours ago, IFPMaximus34 said:

When compared with Takstar HD3000 and Cloud Alpha/Cloud 2 which better for sounding And Characteristic Neutral to Warm??