Warframe can this game finished?

benjaminr

This game can it be  finished? or warframe is in beta  version ?

There's no real end game in Warframe. You just go and farm then repeat until you get sick of it. Fun game though if you are into that sort of stuff.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

It's already out of beta phase back in end of March 2013 and was released on March 25, 2013.

Also, "finished"? No! They will keep putting out expansions to force you to pay since this is a free-to-play game.

"Mankind’s greatest mistake will be its inability to control the technology it has created."

1 minute ago, benjaminr said:

i mean this game you cant  finish it?

There story missions in the game and there might be an ending for those but, Warframe isn't really about that at all. It's for people who love mindlessly grinding and messing around.

what  you mean mindlessly grinding and messing around.?? the  world  of  warframe is  open world?

8 minutes ago, benjaminr said:

what  you mean mindlessly grinding and messing around.?? the  world  of  warframe is  open world?

There are two big open maps, yes but, the grinding usually happens on fairly big and open levels.

By mindlessly grinding I mean getting items - selling them - upgrading your own gear then, repeat.

I think it's a fun game even if you get bored of grinding you can just go to one of the two open maps and fun.

Since it's free why don't you give it a try? The community is pretty nice and helpful from my experience.

when  you mean selling items  you mean in real  money?

5 minutes ago, benjaminr said:

when  you mean selling items  you mean in real  money?

Nah, there's trading in the game.

so in this game only is to buy and sell items??

in  the 2 openworlds  what  you do??

Just now, benjaminr said:

so in this game only is to buy and sell items??

Here's how it works: You can find items in missions which then you can use to either make something or just sell them.

The game is completely free.

when i sell them, i can sell them in real money  this i am asking

in  the 2 openworlds  what  you do?? you  fight with bosses??

how  big is the 2  open worlds/?

when i sell them, i can sell them in real money  this i am asking

No, I’m game money

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

n  the 2 openworlds  what  you do?? you  fight with bosses??

There used to be a post on their forum with top people that have "finished" the game. First one did not finish 100% at the time and could never as the 1 or 2 weapons he was missing were yout the game or something like that. Finishing is nearly impossible. The top list people had like 6k-7k hours on it if not more. Completely stupid amount of time played.

why  has  2 open worlds??

if  you cant  finish the game?

n  the 2 openworlds  what  you do?? you  fight with bosses??

I don't know about the second open world as last time i played there was only 1 and that was last summer. The Plains on earth were pretty huge compared to all other levels. Probably 6-7 times the longest level in both directions.

in  these 2  open world what  you do?? you sell only items??

4 minutes ago, benjaminr said:

why  has  2 open worlds??

if  you cant  finish the game?

Ther are not open world per say. The game have levels or map that are totally linear. The open world is just to mean that there is a huge map with random events that spawn. Like Destiny 2 if you like but with a map much more "open" like borderlands

in  these 2  open world what  you do?? you sell only items??

You can get quest from the town on the outskirts of the map. You also get challenges and there is somewhat of bosses there too. Like there is a huge energy spirit thingy that hurt like a truck (if a truck would drive at 100,000 mph and weight 5 billion tons)

destiny 2 is  like  warframe??  you cant  finish  the game?

15 minutes ago, benjaminr said:

destiny 2 is  like  warframe??  you cant  finish  the game?

No both are finishable.

Warframe just take lots of time if you want to complete everything.

Lets say we play stupid here and just go with the warframe. You need to level it to level 30. Can take couple hours. Lets say you not soloing and you have friends and they are very high level and insane amount of time played already. You might level your frame to level 30 in 3 hours. Then you respec it to get an extra special slot in it and it goes back to level 1 and you do it again to bring it to level 30. Now to complete that part you typically have 8 to 10 slots to do like this. Let's be again extremely generous again and say it takes 20 hours do all that.

Then you have prime warframe to do which has better stats. So it's 40 hours per frame.

Now the kicker, there are at LEAST 30-40 frames (lets say 30). that's 1,200 hours of gameplay to finish all the frames. Nice right.

Then all that was fun. Now you have 3 weapon slots that each does the same leveling and you can only do 1 at a time too as XP is split depending on what you use most. Oh and there are hundreds of weapons so add and extra 3k hours.

And if other played and read this they know i have been VERY generous and reduce the actual time to level up by ALOT.

BTW the game is very good. I have nothing against it. I only had 1 friend to play with so i couldn't experience all the guild aspect and it was slower to do everything but we had a blast at the game. I will probably get back to it eventually. Everything is free.