Help picking out a GPU for my build

gabriel.vega

I am going for around $1000 it is ok if it is a little over or under. I am going to be doing a little bit of everything on it like editing videos and photos, special effects, computer programming, game development (unity), 3D modeling (blender, CAD), and gaming. Gaming isn't my highest concern and I am thinking of getting a 4k monitor probably just 60-75 hertz and setting the resolution lower when I do game I cannot go over $1500 with the price of the monitor included. Is there a huge difference from the lower 60 ish hz to the higher 144 hertz that is noticeable to the casual gamer. Sorry I am a noob at this lol

My Build: 

I would pick a 1440p high refresh monitor over a 4k 60hz one in an instant. Everything just feels so much better, even web browsing and basic desktop use, and ESPECIALLY gaming. Also, a game running at 1440p on a native 1440p monitor will look significantly sharper than a 1440p game upscaled to a 4k monitor.

The only exception I would say is if you wanted to focus on visual content creation like photo or video editing, in which case yeah the extra res will probably be helpful.