Can you get a good sound system under 70$ ?

Can you get good Speakers/Sound System unfer 70$ ?

Something thats good with sound, and sound quality. Id rather get somethin with much better sound quality then how loud it is lol.

If you want to know my style of music these are my playlists.

Probably not. Im assuming you are looking for a home theater system since that is where you are posting this question. But I honestly doubt you would be able to even find a decent sound bar setup for less than $70.

Unfortunately, in the audio world, you get what you pay for a lot of the time.

"Although there's a problem on the horizon; there's no horizon." - K-2SO

If you look on eBay and get something for a steal, absolutely. However you live in a country that doesn't have great shipping options, so in your case, probably not...why do you use US dollars when it's not your form of currency?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Just now, dj_ripcord said:

Probably not. Im assuming you are looking for a home theater system since that is where you are posting this question. But I honestly doubt you would be able to even find a decent sound bar setup for less than $70.

Unfortunately, in the audio world, you get what you pay for a lot of the time.

Well yeah, i did but since you say you cant get a decent home theater for that money, whats the best i can get in terms of speakers for like a pc

Just now, dizmo said:

If you look on eBay and get something for a steal, absolutely. However you live in a country that doesn't have great shipping options, so in your case, probably not...why do you use US dollars when it's not your form of currency?

Yeah... i know... fucking fyrom man.

None the less i do convert it so its easier for you guys :D Dont wanna drown you with weird currencies lol

Here is a nice little logitech system. It's a little out of budget but I say logitech will give you the best bang for buck. It has a large sub which you will likely need for the EDM you listen to. If it's too expensive, look at the other stuff logitech makes.

"Although there's a problem on the horizon; there's no horizon." - K-2SO

@dizmo to be honest, if its just pc speakers i might just buy them when im on holiday in greece lol. Since i dont have to worry for stuff like taxes and such because im the one who takes it home.

Just now, dj_ripcord said:

Here is a nice little logitech system. It's a little out of budget but I say logitech will give you the best bang for buck. It has a large sub which you will likely need for the EDM you listen to. If it's too expensive, look at the other stuff logitech makes.

Well gues what? Im in luck!! :D They have these here in skopje so i wont have to deal with shipping lol https://www.anhoch.com/product/32071/speakers-21-logitech-z523-dark-black and its 10$ off lol.

Just now, campy said:

What media are you playing off of?

Streaming from youtube, flacs, mp3, CD's?...

Youtube, Spotify, Beatport basically anything you can play on an android phone or pc with aux

You could probably find a good old stereo for 70 but you would need to get speakers. 

CPU:R9 3900x@4.5Ghz RAM:Vengeance Pro LPX @ 3200mhz MOBO:MSI Tomohawk B350 GPU:PNY GTX 1080 XLR8

DRIVES:500GB Samsung 970 Pro + Patriot Blast 480GB x2 + 12tb RAID10 NAS

MONITORS:Pixio PX329 32inch 1440p 165hz, LG 34UM68-p 1080p 75hz

4 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

Yeah... i know... fucking fyrom man.

None the less i do convert it so its easier for you guys :D Dont wanna drown you with weird currencies lol

It doesn't equate though ;) What something is in USD isn't going to be what it costs you in your currency. So it's not really helpful in the long run.

2 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

@dizmo to be honest, if its just pc speakers i might just buy them when im on holiday in greece lol. Since i dont have to worry for stuff like taxes and such because im the one who takes it home.

They don't ask at the border if you're bringing anything in?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

1 hour ago, dizmo said:

It doesn't equate though ;) What something is in USD isn't going to be what it costs you in your currency. So it's not really helpful in the long run.

lmao no. Sometimes to clear up a clusterf*ck ton of traffic they dont even stop you at the border. They open the gates and you go through the borders, literally just driving trough lmao. But thats quite rare.

1 hour ago, dizmo said:

I mean, if your not going through there with something that costs more then 300 Euros then your legally good. If its more then your legally f*cked, but since no one check's lmao your good there too.

I would look on local ads for vintage equipment. A pair of bookshelf speakers with a stereo amp would sound better than the usual 2.1 PC speakers for the price. Alternatively, if you can go a little higher, Klipsch Promedia 2.1 is still the king for around $100.