i have no idea I3 8350K

Jeridflint

Help first build installed I3 8350K on a ROG Strix Z370-H Gaming motherboard powered with EVGA 450 BT and 2x4 viper dram and 1tb firecuda working on getting a EVGA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti SC gaming gpu soon ,but i tried running off of the motherboard hdmi port and there was nothing please help if it is because i need the gpu or should i try another motherboard i

Plug the HDMI into the graphics card to the monitor, not the motherboard. Only use the motherboard ports when you don't have a graphics card (and your CPU has integrated graphics).

edit: Oh my fuck I read too fast again, I thought OP had the 1060Ti...

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

ok thank you i havent gotten the graphics card yet slim budget hoping to get it this next month

i found the problem... 8350k. thats a dumb cpu. get a 8400 with cheaper mobo and overall its very simmilar in price and you get better performace (2 extra cores). NEVER BUY UNLOCKED I3

6 minutes ago, Saksham said:

i found the problem... 8350k. thats a dumb cpu. get a 8400 with cheaper mobo and overall its very simmilar in price and you get better performace (2 extra cores). NEVER BUY UNLOCKED I3

Useless input. If you couldn't already tell, he ALREADY has those parts. If you're not going to help, then bug off child. Nobody asked.

7 minutes ago, Jeridflint said:

ok thank you i havent gotten the graphics card yet slim budget hoping to get it this next month

Have you tried another HDMI cable or even another port altogether? (VGA/DVI)

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

6 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Useless input. If you couldn't already tell, he ALREADY has those parts. If you're not going to help, then bug off child. Nobody asked.

don't feed him 

x2 on the cable/port idea

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

17 hours ago, Vegetable said:

Have you tried another HDMI cable or even another port altogether? (VGA/DVI)

not yet dont have vga/dvi cable

17 hours ago, aezakmi said:

don't feed him 

x2 on the cable/port idea

not yet dont have vga/dvi cable