Audio from Android to PC over WiFi?

WereCatf

Does anyone happen to know of any good solution for streaming audio from an Android-device to the PC over WiFi? My Google-fu is failing me, all I'm getting is apps for doing audio from PC to Android, but that's the exact opposite of what I need.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

What exactly do you want to do? You can use "cast" to send most media to a supported device. Install Google Cast For Education and you should be able to get it to work (there are other apps available).

If you just want to sync Spotify then that will work without additional software and just cast direct to the PC.  

6 minutes ago, FlappyBoobs said:

You can use "cast" to send most media to a supported device

Yeah, but I'm not trying to send any specific media. I want all audio, regardless of what I'm doing on the device. (With the exception of phonecalls, since the device doesn't have a SIM-card and I don't use it for those)

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Just now, WereCatf said:

Yeah, but I'm not trying to send any specific media. I want all audio, regardless of what I'm doing on the device. (With the exception of phonecalls, since the device doesn't have a SIM-card and I don't use it for those)

Just try it and see if it works for you. Mirror cast literally casts everything on your phone so it's possible.

8 minutes ago, FlappyBoobs said:

Just try it and see if it works for you. Mirror cast literally casts everything on your phone so it's possible.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem quite good enough as the audio breaks and is juddery. No idea if the issue is my tablet or my desktop. I guess I'll fiddle with it some more and see if I can't make it any better, but it doesn't seem likely I can do much about it.

Universal Plug and Play. But you need to have supported apps/software on both ends. I have Foobar with server on PC, BubbleUPnP on phone. Latter is rather buggy and slow at times, but I've paid for it years ago. So there might be better options for Android side.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv