Just saw this banner on NewEgg...

chillxnate

Yeah, I might get a 280X from those guys, but I still doubt it a little bit, it just seem so good that I have to distrust  :P

Newegg are the most well-known online PC supplier worldwide, trust me, they're fine.

Romania and probably any country in europe.

<3

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Well they aren't really helping the shortage of 290x's are they.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Prices have dropped slightly here in the UK at my local retailer for R9-290's Sapphire is going for £319.99 when it was going for £329.99 when I bought it.

And the 270x/280x has gone up. I didn't buy one when they where new and I've got a voice in my head shouting "I TOLD YOU SO!"

Great. The prices of the R9 series cards won't drop with newegg's encouragement of buying lots of them for coin mining...

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer