No image on monitor

Hamface55

Hello,

I just put in my gtx 1070 in my asrock z370 mothorboard and there is not image on the monitor. I have the cables inside the pc hooked up and I have the HDMI plugged into the card (not the motherboard on the back) What can I do to find my problem? I see no image and hear no beeps.

Was your old GPU an AMD one? Use DDU.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

I used a nvidia card and I cannot use DDU because nothing pops up on the monitor. Its just black.

Does your PC post? Any post codes?

Confirm that the monitor is working?

75% of what I say is sarcastic

So is the rest probably

Just now, myselfolli said:

Does your PC post? Any post codes?

Confirm that the monitor is working?

The monitor is working and I noticed that there was a red flashing light I looked it up in the manual and It said it was running bios A what ever that means

3 minutes ago, Hamface55 said:

The monitor is working and I noticed that there was a red flashing light I looked it up in the manual and It said it was running bios A what ever that means

Check that all of your cables are connected properly (especially the 24 pin ATX and your 4/8 pin CPU cables as well as the cables for your GPU). Is your monitor set to auto detect an input?

As for the red light, it doesn't indicate a problem, from what I found out from a quick google your mobo has a dual bios and the LED just indicates which one is being used.

Also consider flashing your bios to the newest version, someone described a similar issue here: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2434040/monitor-signal-red-light-motherboard.html

So is the rest probably

1 minute ago, myselfolli said:

Check that all of your cables are connected properly (especially the 24 pin ATX and your 4/8 pin CPU cables as well as the cables for your GPU). Is your monitor set to auto detect an input?

As for the red light, it doesn't indicate a problem, from what I found out from a quick google your mobo has a dual bios and the LED just indicates which one is being used.

Also consider flashing your bios to the newest version, someone described a similar issue here: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2434040/monitor-signal-red-light-motherboard.html

We did not have the sata cables all the way in it is working now

1 minute ago, Hamface55 said:

We did not have the sata cables all the way in it is working now

Glad to hear it, have fun ^^

So is the rest probably