Logitech C920 Video and Audio Test [Video]

dylandylandylan

Hey guys,

I got a Logitech C920 over the break, and have decided to do a little video and audio test with it.

It cost me $140 New Zealand from a mainstream computer e-tailer here in New Zealand. The video quality is amazing, the Logitech software is pretty good too. The only annoying thing I have with the Logitech software is that if someone drops out or joins a call on Skype, my game window gets minimized. The auto white balace, and auto focus are pretty damned good for a webcam, and in my experience, this is probably the best webcam for doing quick videos in front of the computer.

The audio quality isn't the greatest, and I was disappointed that the audio quality is actually worse that the 720p variant from Logitech, but I will be purchasing an Audio-Technica microphone, or a Blue microphone in the next few weeks once my payment for my bitcoin clears into my paypal account.

Build quality of this thing is superb, it doesn't feel like it's going to break, and has a very sturdy mount. Also added into this model is the ability to use a tripod with it, which in my eyes, is the best reason to upgrade from a C910 to a C920.

Clamping force on top of my monitor is nice too, the adjustable arm doesn't lock into place, but it's quite rigid, so will stay in place.

xtLUlb3.jpg

#!

Audio seems pretty good actually, and the video is crisp

You think so? Maybe I'm just so used to listening to people on YouTube with professional microphones, it sounds off to me. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty good for webcam audio but ..

#!

the xlr to usb thisng is the blue icicle
get the blue yeti!
for a webcam thats nice video and audio

You think so? Maybe I'm just so used to listening to people on YouTube with professional microphones, it sounds off to me. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty good for webcam audio but ..

i think thats what he meant in terms of it being good