Start PXE over ipv4 after unmountable_boot_device

randomchris11

All I need to know is how to get into UEFI, it doesn't work properly

Edited by randomchris11
Tags

Restart your Computer, as soon as your monitor goes black HOLD the two keys on your keyboard: DELETE, and F2 

One of those two will get you there... so hold both of them together while it reboot... as you did not specified your motherboard model I can't know which one is the specific key to get you there, so just hold the two of them, simultaneously.

8 minutes ago, dm.L!ghtCh!ld said:

Restart your Computer, as soon as your monitor goes black HOLD the two keys on your keyboard: DELETE, and F2 

One of those two will get you there... so hold both of them together while it reboot... as you did not specified your motherboard model I can't know which one is the specific key to get you there, so just hold the two of them, simultaneously.

I just got back into bios, but thanks anyways :) still need a bootable USB though.

15 minutes ago, dm.L!ghtCh!ld said:

Another question, how do I get into recovery mode? Sry I'm a noob... Still learning

5 hours ago, dm.L!ghtCh!ld said:

Recovery Mode? You mean to restore your changes to the initial settings?

Oof I'm sorry for not replying. I meant windows recovery but I found a workaround. Thanks tho