rubbing one out

Zuba Twizta

There is this one air bubble in my sheild for my bike. Anyone know how to rub it out? (Window tint)

LinusTechTips Livestream ModTeam

BUILD - i7-3770K @4.7GHz - Asus Maximus V Formula - Corsair Dominator Platinum - CM Storm Trooper w/ side window - Asus Matrix HD7970 Platinum - Corsair HX1050 - CM Storm Quick Fire TK BLUE - Razer Ourobours - Custom Loop

If its been on for a while the best you can probably do is prick it with a pin and hopefully end up with a small crease. I would just reapply it...easy and cheap!

If its been on for a while the best you can probably do is prick it with a pin and hopefully end up with a small crease. I would just reapply it...easy and cheap!
If it curves in both directions you'll need to use a heat gun on the new film before applying it, possibly why there is a bubble there in the first place.

You can continue to try to push the bubble out with the squeegee but pre spray that liquid they provide before doing so and plenty of it. Takes a good effort. Or peal and re-apply, but it won't stick as well as it did before.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I'm both relieved and disappointed that this isn't what I though it was about
Same:)

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Simple fix got a new one because I dropped it and it cracked....

BUILD - i7-3770K @4.7GHz - Asus Maximus V Formula - Corsair Dominator Platinum - CM Storm Trooper w/ side window - Asus Matrix HD7970 Platinum - Corsair HX1050 - CM Storm Quick Fire TK BLUE - Razer Ourobours - Custom Loop

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking something totally different.........xD

CPU Intel I7-4770k - Motherboard MSI G45 Gaming - RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB !866MHz - GPU Sapphire Dual-x R9-270x Crossfire - Case Fractal Design R4 - Storage SSD-120GB Kingston HyperX 3K + HDD-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue - PSU Corsair CX750 - Display Asus VH236H 23inch - Cooling Corsair H100i - Keyboard Razer Black Widow 2013 - Mouse Razer Death Adder 2013 - Sound Astro A40s - OS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

thought you were going in a whole other direction with this title

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

thought you were going in a whole other direction with this title

Your not alone

The title of this thread...very deceiving. But as a moderator I have an excuse to open this and check it out. But you lot do not have an excuse :P

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

Lol at the time I didn't notice. Good job mod team for checking in it.