CoolerMaster MB530P + ML360R

stonowinnerz

Hi,

I have MB530P and ML360R. From case is coming three fan argb cables, and one from i/o panel = 4. From aio 3 from fans, 1 from pump = 4. Together it is 8. ML360R has included controller and splitter. Case has just splitter. The three fans from case are going to 3-to-1 splitter, and splitter to controller. AIO has 5-to-1 splitter - in it is 3 fans and pump, then 1 cable from splitter is unused. When I connect separately argb cable from i/o to controller it isnt working, I can control nothing, just color around power switch on i/o (from where is cable coming) and it is random colors. I can't connect it to the splitter bcs splitter has male connector and argb cable from i/o as well. Controller is connected to the 5V connector on mobo and it isnt working with mystic light, IDK why. So my question is, how I can sync everything with mystic light and button on i/o panel? The button should change effects of argb components.. And when from case fans I didn't connect splitter(female) to the controller but to the cable from i/o (male), button on i/o worked. Mobo and ram and headset stand support Mystic Light as well.

PC:

i5 8600K,

MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC,

Hyperx Predator RGB 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz,

MB530P,

ML360R,
ST100 Corsair (stand)

R9 390 and etc..

Thank you

On 1/19/2019 at 2:50 PM, stonowinnerz said:

So my question is, how I can sync everything with mystic light and button on i/o panel?

I am by no means an expert on RGB, but I believe it's Either controlling the RGB from the front panel, OR controlling them via motherboard software. There is no "both" option. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Okay, thanks bruv. Btw about that controller, I dont use it anymore, I just put splitters to mobo directly and it works... :)