Lights are still working after Pc shut down

Go to solution Solved by Velcade,

If you have Aura Sync installed there's a tab called shutdown if you click there you can turn off your light show after the system is shutdown.

Hello,

I want to ask for help, so I have built few days ago a new Pc and I have problems motherboard because after shut down it seems the Pc is just in sleep mode. The motherboard is Asus ROG Strix B360-H and has a lightning witch is still alight after the shut down.  I also have razer peripherals that that for example after pressing a button will alight too. So in conclusion I think the Pc is not properly shut down and its just in some sort of sleep mode. 

I appreciate any help and opinion.

Thank you

1 minute ago, OndrejF said:

Hello,

I want to ask for help, so I have built few days ago a new Pc and I have problems motherboard because after shut down it seems the Pc is just in sleep mode. The motherboard is Asus ROG Strix B360-H and has a lightning witch is still alight after the shut down.  I also have razer peripherals that that for example after pressing a button will alight too. So in conclusion I think the Pc is not properly shut down and its just in some sort of sleep mode. 

Thank you

try checking in power settings (in windows) 

9 minutes ago, OndrejF said:

Hello,

Thank you

That is just a Winblows thing, nothing is wrong.  That is what you get with our uncle billy.  sighs

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

1 hour ago, OndrejF said:

Hello,

Thank you

Hi, are you talking about the rog logo on the io-shield (where your usb- and other ports are)? This is something that is still on when the pc is off but still has power. You can turn it of by turning of the power supply with the switch on the back. Another option is turning it of int the bios, but im not sure if your motherboard has this option.

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

If you have Aura Sync installed there's a tab called shutdown if you click there you can turn off your light show after the system is shutdown.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"