1080p gaming PC

2slow4me

I'm currently looking to buy a new PC that will be used for gaming in 1080p, running a single monitor. Here's the build i came up with so far (prices vary a bit since i'm in Serbia):

-I know it's a little more picky choosing RAM for Ryzen machines, and I'm totally out of the loop so i'm not sure if i managed to pick a good module?

-I need a case for the build, and I'm not sure for which one to go with. I'm primarily interested in good airflow to keep my components working properly and noise reduction. 

-Other than that if you have any suggestion for parts i can swap or upgrade without going overboard, please suggest them.

I don't have a fixed budget, but I was planning to spend moderately considering it's a 1080p build. 

Thanks in advance

13 minutes ago, 2slow4me said:

-I know it's a little more picky choosing RAM for Ryzen machines, and I'm totally out of the loop so i'm not sure if i managed to pick a good module?

-I need a case for the build, and I'm not sure for which one to go with. I'm primarily interested in good airflow to keep my components working properly and noise reduction. 

-Other than that if you have any suggestion for parts i can swap or upgrade without going overboard, please suggest them.

- it's not bad... most of the ram kits work on second gen ryzen, so just get any 3000+ mhz ram you like

- mb511 rgb, focus g, dark base 600?

mx500 is sometimes cheaper, the psu is crap for it's price as it is a 10 year old design

the b450 tomahawk would be about the same for a lower price

Could you recommend a good PSU to go with this build?