Broken Scroll Button? Redragon Centrophorus

Nitsuj

Ok, so i was playing pubg, and a noticed when i scroll up (or down) it would sometimes randomely scroll back up, especially when scrolling through chats like discord or a forums but not limited to other games, like Krunker.io or minecraft or even world of tanks, it seems to be system wide, and i had this mouse for about a year now. is it time to replace it? 

i have the Redragon Centrophorus gaming mouse.

if you have the time, it would be greatly appreciated if you could link other good mice for around that price (under $40 usd). i watched linus's video and thats why i got the redragon... 

Considering the fact that the mouse is a budget option trying to be something that it essentially isn't in a way, it could be the fault of cheap components used to make the mouse just "work". Try using another mouse, it doesn't matter what it is, just as long as its different to see if that one does it too. If it does then its either they way your scrolling, possibly not completing a notch in the scroll and if it doesnt it could be something else weird like driver corruption.

thanks for the answer! i ill try some other ones