How to install Windows

homeap5

Today I found 4 separate topics with question "how to install Windows" (on new PC). Since installing Windows is not a real computer problem to solve, but basic knowledge, maybe someone (some admin?) can write tutorial and stick it at the top, so everyone can point to that post when someone asks?

Well, I don't really like the idea of having such detailed information everywhere as there is already SO much information about it. (I feel like it lowers the standards.)

As you said installing a Windows OS is as easy as 1,2,3 - the person installing it should have around 2,5 braincells on average to be able to search in Google/YouTube how to install Windows rather than asking in a forum, and waiting for someone to answer him with a link.

~
If someone wants to read some more
~
Why I don't like the idea...yesterday while I was browsing YouTube as usual, on my recommended page I got this video that talks about why you look better in the mirror rather than when you take a photo of yourself. It's alright topic maybe he has something new to say (I thought to myself) Well...no - first he explained how mirror works....then how you see your reflection of yourself in the right orientation while you look at the mirror (wow) and then that you see the flip side of yourself in a photo from a smartphone.

That was it, the whole video...explaining that mirror shows a reflected version of yourself and the camera takes a flip oriented picture of yourself....let that sink in..