Im thinking about an 700€ Build

Im thinking about building a pc but i dont know what I should take and if I´m rly able to build it.Tipps would be appreciated.

I got to admit that I would get it all a bit cheaper in germany so I would have to pay 690-700

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€157.90 @ Alternate) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€76.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: G.Skill - Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€108.89 @ Mindfactory) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 250 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€41.30 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: XFX - Radeon RX 590 8 GB FATBOY OC+ Video Card  (€248.89 @ Mindfactory) 
Case: Corsair - Carbide Series 88R MicroATX Mid Tower Case  (€44.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Gold 450 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€59.90 @ Caseking) 
Total: €738.86
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-16 20:58 CET+0100

What about this?

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

well done op... this time I couldn't get that much off from it, but I just wanted you to notice a couple things in my german version

1 minute ago, NunoLava1998 said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€157.90 @ Alternate) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€76.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: G.Skill - Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (€108.89 @ Mindfactory) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 250 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€41.30 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: XFX - Radeon RX 590 8 GB FATBOY OC+ Video Card  (€248.89 @ Mindfactory) 
Case: Corsair - Carbide Series 88R MicroATX Mid Tower Case  (€44.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Gold 450 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€59.90 @ Caseking) 
Total: €738.86
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-01-16 20:58 CET+0100

What about this?

590? really? a overclocked overclocked 480?

1 minute ago, Freuwanter said:

why is it better then the one from gigabyte?

because it has 2 more heatpipes

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

because it has 2 more heatpipes

but if u look in the recommandation on mindfactory someone says it blew up after 2days and another recommendation says that it gets hot bec the 1366hz are too much

2 minutes ago, Freuwanter said:

but if u look in the recommandation on mindfactory someone says it blew up after 2days and another recommendation says that it gets hot bec the 1366hz are too much

1. that first one sounds like they did something really stupid with it

2. the gigabyte isn't going to be better, trust me with that

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

1. that first one sounds like they did something really stupid with it

2. the gigabyte isn't going to be better, trust me with that

ok so u would say my rig is fine but I should just take the other 580 right?

Just now, Freuwanter said:

ok so u would say my rig is fine but I should just take the other 580 right?

no, i said that that gigabyte is probebly going to run hotter than that xfx, as the gigabyte has less heatpipes. I'm just saying that mindfactory buyers reviews (or any retailer for that matter) should not be your source of info. there are many good reviewers on the internet and people that know a lot about gpus around here because we watch those sources. i won't say the gigabyte is a bad card, because it isn't. but for the factory overclock and another 2 heatpipes i would personally get the xfx

6 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

no, i said that that gigabyte is probebly going to run hotter than that xfx, as the gigabyte has less heatpipes. I'm just saying that mindfactory buyers reviews (or any retailer for that matter) should not be your source of info. there are many good reviewers on the internet and people that know a lot about gpus around here because we watch those sources. i won't say the gigabyte is a bad card, because it isn't. but for the factory overclock and another 2 heatpipes i would personally get the xfx

or would a zotac 1060 be a better choice?

Just now, Freuwanter said:

or would a zotac 1060 be a better choice?

well... i don't have any personal experience with zotac, but a lot of people say their consumer service is a bit meh... but why not a sapphire or xfx 580 btw?

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

well... i don't have any personal experience with zotac, but a lot of people say their consumer service is a bit meh... but why not a sapphire or xfx 580 btw?

saphires are a bit over my budget I think and the bad recommendations kinda seems sketchy to me

19 minutes ago, Freuwanter said:

saphires are a bit over my budget I think and the bad recommendations kinda seems sketchy to me

once again... i think that guy did some heavy powermodding and blaims xfx for it. both xfx and sapphire are generally known to make the best amd gpus. but in the end it's your choise. go for whatever feels right to you

22 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

once again... i think that guy did some heavy powermodding and blaims xfx for it. both xfx and sapphire are generally known to make the best amd gpus. but in the end it's your choise. go for whatever feels right to you

ty,but why are u the only one commenting wtf?

ty,but why are u the only one commenting wtf?

because most people or don't have the patience, or just don't read older treads... and i do

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 7:20 PM, LukeSavenije said:

because most people or don't have the patience, or just don't read older treads... and i do

Do you think there exists a better psu?

Do you think there exists a better psu?

than the focus gold? not around that price. there are ones qiite simulair or in some ways better and worse. exept if you can find anything cheaper on tier b or higher, go for it