[Video request] The all Monoprice gaming setup

The all Amazon Basics video gave me an idea for the all Monoprice gaming setup as well. MP apparently makes everything you'd need too, including gaming monitors, mice, mechanical keyboards, headphones, etc. I'm guessing they rebrand a lot of stuff from other manufacturers.

I am no shill for Monoprice and I think it's mostly low end stuff, but some people swear by it so I'm curious as to what Linus thinks of a lot of their hardware.

Also apologies for being a noob poster, yes I searched and didn't find a similar topic.

It's an interesting idea but I imagine it would be so similar to the Amazon basics video that there'd be no point.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, James said:

Imagination fail we're doing it!

If you guys found a way to spice it up then I look forward to it

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 hours ago, fasauceome said:

If you guys found a way to spice it up then I look forward to it

If you guys didn't find a way to spice it up, I'd still look forward to it 

Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U *insert firetruck picture* :)